The Popcorn Machine

________________Enjoy_______________
(& this is an actual popcorn machine, not a microwave, like Mark had in the video)_______________________________
Mark was in his little studio and Matt and Ryan were out making another kids with problems video. I was surely enough sitting on the couch eating some cookies.

"Cookies?! Want some popcorn?" Mark said scaring me half to death making the cookies spill onto the floor. "Well, geez. I guess so, since you ruined my cookies!" I said picking up the crumbs going into the kitchen and throwing the rest of the cookies into the garbage.

Mark took out the popcorn machine. "Why that thing? We can just make some in the microwave." I said getting the popcorn out. "And leave out all the fun of making it like this? Psh... Nah!" He laughed. I chuckled and gave him the popcorn kernels, he put them in.

He turned the machine on, it didn't turn on. "What the? Is it plugged in?" Mark said reaching for the plug, "It's plugged in, what's the problem?" I laughed "Maybe, its a kid and it has problems, haha get it? Matt and Ryan..." I saw Mark just stare at me, and he wasn't laughing. I raised up my hand up for a high five from Mark, it didn't happened he just stood there till he finally said "No, just no" I awkwardly put my hand down. "Tough crowd" I whispered to myself.

I herd the popcorn machine start to pop out popcorn into the bowl. "YAY!" Mark screamed. He quickly pulled up his hand for a high five, I shook my head, "No, just no." His smile turned into a frown. I giggled. "I'm going to so get you for that!" Mark said holding out his fingers and wiggling them like he is going to attack me.

"Mark... Don't do it!" Mark didn't listen to me and just bolted to me and started to tickle me to death.

"We are home!" Ryan yelled out opening the door. Me and Mark stopped immediately, and hoped they didn't see. Matt and Ryan smiled at each other. "So how did it go?" I asked in awkward silence with the popcorn popping in the background.

"Good, I see you guys were going to start the fun without us?" Matt said walking over to the popcorn machine, he popped a fresh popcorn from the bowl below the machine into his mouth. "Hey! That's my popcorn" I said going over to Matt slapping his hand away from the bowl.

"Ouchy!" He screamed holding his hand. "So... You guys were going to Netflix and chill without the actual Netflix and chill kind of people?" Ryan said pointing at both him and Matt thinking they were the meaning of Netflix and chill.

"Yeah, and I'm the chill..." Matt said next to me raising his eyebrows at me. "Oh gosh! Guys nothing was going on, I was just making popcorn for her." Mark said pointing at me and left to go to the couch. "Wait for Mr. Chill!" Matt said running up to the couch where Mark is sitting. "You can't have chill without Netflix!!" Ryan doing the same as Matt, running to the couch.

The popcorn ran out of kernels and the bowl was filled with popcorn. "Wait I have the popcorn!" I said running very carefully to the couch and landed in the middle of the guys. I grabbed the remote, "So guys? What do you wanna watch?"
_______________________________________

A/N
Heyyy guys!!! I hoped you like this kind of short but sweetish chapter with all the guys, and yeah hit that like button if you liked it and I will see ya guys in the next chapter!!!
BYE BYE!!!!