Sisterly Love ❤

Instagram: 1Mark_Potato1 *I do follow back :) *
__________________________________

I was walking down a hall of photos of me, Mark and our brother Tom as we were kids. I could remember all the memories as us being the stupidest as we could be, it was some fun times...

Marks POV
I saw y/n starring at the photos down the hall of all of us. I walked slowly over to her and laid my head on her shoulder, "We had some good times, huh sis?" I said with a chuckle. She responded with a "Yup, we were a couple of weird kids." I laughed and pointed at a photo of me as a baby, "I mean look at baby fetus me...

" I laughed and pointed at a photo of me as a baby, "I mean look at baby fetus me

I look so fugly" "No.... You look so so so cute!" I glanced a face of seriousness. Y/n laughed to see my face like this. "Your still cute" she said pinching his cheek and left to go to the kitchen.

Back To Your POV

Mark followed me as I got some coffee. "Mom is so happy your here." I say to Mark taking a sip from my coffee. I'm the youngest out of Mark and Tom. I still live with my mom, but I'm planning to move in with Mark in a year or so.

"I know, to bad Tom couldn't make it." Mark said in a sigh. I looked out the screen door of the sliding door leading to the backyard. "Remember that squirrel video Tom tapped of you on one of your subscriber update?" Mark chuckled, "Yeah that was the day you wanted to film me. Tom gave you the camera and you tripped and broke the camera." I laughed, Mark laughed with me. "Its good to review the old memories." Mark said taking a deep breath. "Yep, sure is!"

I turned to face Mark and gave him a big hug, I don't now why but I'm going to miss my big bro when he leaves. "Aw, what's this for I'm not leaving till tomorrow." Mark said laughing and returning my hug back. "I'm going to miss you when you leave..." I said to him. Mark kissed my head "I'm going to miss you too, but hey" Mark pulled out of the hug, "One more year till you can live with me and the boys" Mark said wrapping his arm around shoulder and we went outside into the backyard.

"I am going to miss my goofball"
____________________________________
A/N
Hey guys sorry for not posting the last week or two but yeah I hope you like it, I know this is not a long one like I usually do but you know there will be another one out soon. Oh yeah and I decided to not do a Yours Truly part 2 because I couldn't think of anything to go on with so yeah... Have a wonderful day!!!
Bye bye!!!!