Highschool Crush [Part 2]

---Time Skip, 1 year---

"Yeah me and Mark are going on our first official date tonight." I said getting ready in a nice with short dress talking to my friend Traci.

"I know! remember that one time me, you, and Mark went to that amusement park and we went on that roller coaster and Mark like, threw up all over you?!"

"Yeah... that was pretty, bad." I said.

"Pretty?" Traci shook her head and laughed looking back down at the magazine she was reading.

I herd the door bell ring. Me and Traci went down stairs. Traci went into the kitchen to get some food and leave.(she lives right next door)

I opened the door, I reveled Mark with a bouquet of red roses, they are so pretty. Mark wore a nice suited tuxedo. The colors were just regular black and white, but nice and sharp.

"These are for you!" Mark said handing me the roses.

I smell them and smile "They are beautiful, thank you so much!" I give him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him tightly.

"Awww... You guys are so cute together." Traci said looking over the corner of the kitchen with a stuffed mouth of chips.

My face gets red. I turn to her and made a hand gesture to tell her to go away trying not to laugh.

Mark laughed and smiled at the grown.

"Okay, well we better go." I said going out the door shutting the door behind me. Mark opened the car door for me and shut it behind me.

Me and Mark are going out to a dinner party with some of his friends. (But it was really just Tyler and his girlfriend)

We got to the restaurant, I met Tyler and his girlfriend. They were nice and very happy together like me and Mark. Mark made a few jokes here and there to make me feel more comfortable because I felt better surrounded by laughter and smiles.

The dinner date got over without no barfing. (luckily) We were in the car when he asked;

"Are you okay? I mean, like was it okay? You didn't talk much."

"Yeah, I'm uh- fine." I said in my eager way of my voice.

"Are you sure?" He said

"Yep! Positive" I said looking out the window till I saw my house. He stopped the car. I looked over at him, and he looked over at me. He reached for my hand.

"I'm sorry if we don't do this a lot. Since we are, together." Mark said starring at our hands together.

"Its fine, as long as if I'm with you, even if it's just at school, or anywhere. I'm lucky to have a sweet person like you." I said to him.

"Aw... thanks (y/n) you are always and hopefully will always be right here when I need you, and I will be right here if you need me. I lov-" he said as he holded his breath on the last part of his sentence.

I knew what he was going to say, he was going to tell me that he loves me... well, I don't mind that because I love him too.

"I love you too, Mark" I said confidently to Mark as he smiled and reached in for a sweet and passionate kiss.

A/N
Hey guys!! Sorry if I told you last chapter I was going to post sooner and well I didn't, I'm sorry but hopefully I could get some suggestions if you guys have any, I mean that would be soooooo sooooo sooooooo helpful and of course I will give you credit and everything lol.

But yeah hopefully I will post sooner, or when ever I can! And thank you guys soooo much for over 600 reads!!! I just want to say thanks to everyone that reads this book and I love all of you!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!!
Bye!!....