Sick For the Week [Part 3]

____________Continuing_____________
Today is like the 4th day Mark has been sick. He is the pain in the butt when he is sick. He is mostly like a big diva potato. But sometimes he could be the funniest to be next to when he's sick. But right now...

"Can you pwease hand me some juice." Mark said trying to be cute with his sick attitude.

"Uh... Sure." At this time we were sitting on the couch. Mark had a blanket wrapped around him with his red nose peeking out from the covers, and like 5 pillows shoved behind his back. His blue hair was messed up barely showing his black in his hair.

His legs are laying across my lap, and Chica was laying across his lap. I was on my phone looking at Facebook and some other social medias. Mark was just laying their slowly petting Chica.

I pushed Marks legs on the floor and got up to go get the juice, Mark frowned.

"What now?" I asked joking.

"Can you put my legs back on the couch." He said looking at his legs.

"You have got to be kidding me Mark!" I said laughing opening up the fridge.

"Pppllleeeaaassee!" Mark begged.

"Hold up, I'm getting your juice." I grabbed the last Gatorade from the fridge and handed it to him.

"This is your las-" Mark cut me off.

"Whoa, whoa, now can you put my legs back?"

I sat down, he opened his juice. I propped up his legs on my lap and started getting interested in Chica on how cute she was.

"She is a cute puppy, yes she is!" I said petting her, but stayed where I was.

"You know your not no stranger, right?" I looked at him confused at what he was trying to say. He made a gesture to lay beside him.

"Should I go over and lay next to him?" I asked myself.

I know I should've because first he was sick and I don't want to catch anything and number two I don't want anything weird to happen if you know what I mean...

He made another gesture and said "You scared of me or something?" He said making a little cough into his sleeve.

I then got up and told him to scoot over. I then laid down with him and started to pet Chica. Mark then nestled his face into the side of my arm. I stared at him as he got comfortable against my arm, he then stopped and looked up at me.

"Is their a problem?" He asked. I looked away and shook my head no and stared at the TV. Chica got up from the couch and laid on the floor where her bed was.

I felt awkward with Mark laying like this, well on me. He has never done this before. All I kept thinking about was maybe he was just being comfortable, maybe too comfortable...

"I hope this isn't weird to you Y/N" Mark said looking up at me getting my attention from the movie.

"Uhhh.... Maybe just a little." I answered back.

He shrugged his shoulders and cuddled more into me as if he wanted me to be even more uncomfortable.

The night passed, and I left Mark on the couch for the rest of the night, and Chica just went to bed with me.

----Morning-----

"YAWN" I stretched and headed into the living room to see if Mark was still sleeping on the couch, but came to a surprise when Mark wasn't there.