Rainy Nights

(This isn't proof read, so if you see misspellings sorry 😯)
*I wrote it on the bus lol*
______________________________

I woke up to the thundering outside the window. Mark didn't mind the storms, but they always kept me up at night sometimes. Mark never knows I wake up during them.

I got up and headed to the kitchen to get a midnight snack even though its 3 am. I got in the kitchen and looked through the window above the sink, that's where I usually like to watch the storm from the view of me and Mark's Apartment.

I stood there for 10 minutes just watching the storm through the window with some cookies Mark made for me. Hands suddenly wrapped around my waist and a kiss was felt on my neck. "Why you up, babe?" Marks groggy voice said.

"The storm." We mostly stood their for a couple of seconds before Mark broke the silence, "Do you always do this?" "Not usually." I kept staring into the storm, I felt Marks eyes watching me, I starred back. "Are you scared of them?" Curious eyes stared at me, I took a while to respond. "When I was young, I would always have my head under my covers every time it thundered, it would scare me then, and it still does but it makes it interesting to watch."

"If it makes you feel any better, I use to hide in my parents bed when the thunder scared me to much, but if my parents didn't let me in I would try to bug my brother to wake up and stay up with me since he slept on top on our bunk bed." Mark seem like he felt a little embarrassed to say that, but I was happy he shared that with me. "Are you ever afraid now?" I asked Mark in the silence. "Yeah of course, but I know a certain person that loves me and cares for me that is always next to me that I have to love on if I get scared..." I felt so warm inside when I know he was talking about me, "is it me?" I had to ask to make sure. "Of course its you, it has always been you."

"Ugh, I love you so much." He grabbed my hips and yanked me towards him and kissed me. It literally turned into a make out session. Mark pulled away, "You know what would be so fun Y/N?" I starred at him, "Do you want to go play in it? The rain of course?" He asked. "Of course! But wait its lighting and thundering..." My face grew sad. "Well do you have any metal on?" He asked. I knew that if you had metal on in a thunderstorm it brings a higher chance of you getting roasted by lighting.

I took off my necklace that Mark gave me for our 2 year anniversary of being together. We went outside and literally played in the rain at 3 am... It was a fun night.

A/N
Sorry if this was bad lol, it was raining on the bus and I decided to write it of what I felt... Haha well like and comment... See you in the next chapter!

Bye byeeeeeee