Closed Captions

(You know who you are...)

Age three started everything. The days past by so fast even though I don't remember much, but it was the start of something horrible, but turned into gold when I found him...

*flashback, your 4 years old*

One year ago today. My parents after 3 years of having me didn't want me anymore... I felt horrible of what I have must done to disserve an adoption center for my birthday, but what do you know. I'm stuck here, alone.

~Time skip 4 years~

'Oh, how could I be 8 years old already...' I thought to myself nervously. I sat in the chair nervously twisting my thumbs around each other in circles.

Today might be the day I get adopted out... My freedom, what I have been hoping when I was only 3 years old. 'Eight' I kept thinking... 'Why would they want someone who's eight? That's to old'

"Y/N, you can come in now." The lady saying as she directing me inside. There stood two people standing up from their seats to greet me in the white square room.

"Brenda" the lady in a black dress said shaking my hand, I greeted a smile to her then went to the guy, "Nick" he said with a smile, I shot one back.

"You have a pretty smile" Brenda says. "Thanks." I say pulling my hair behind my ears.

We talked for a while on what I like to do, and what stuff I liked.

At the end I shook both of there hands again and headed out the room to wait in the hall.

"Yeah, I think we can handle her, she is real sweet and we have always been looking for someone like her." I herd Brenda say through the closed door of the room I was in. Nick doesn't say to much, and I like that, he's like me.

The door opens, I stand up. I saw the lady that is in charge of the adoption center I am in, "Your finally getting a home." she says putting her hands on my shoulders and smiled. I started to tear up, 4 years... I'm finally going to be free.

~Time skip, your on the way to your new home~

As we passed by buildings I was thinking on what it will be like, what will my room look like? Any other family members possibly?

"Oh yeah... We haven't talked about this, but you do have an older brother. His name is Max." I smile, a brother?

We pulled into a driveway of what I'm guessing where I will be staying and having my new life.

I walk inside, white and gray painted walls, pictures of Brenda and Nick of there wedding day and a baby that I would think is my new brother Max splated on the walls.

As I looked at the pictures on the wall Nick brought my suitcases in. "Hey Max!... Max, come out here meet your new sister!" Brenda yelled out.

"Feel free to walk around the house and get a feel for it, if you'd like." My new dad, if I could call him that, said.