Halloween Costumes

Ah... Fall. Halloween, is coming in a couple of weeks so me and Mark are going costume shopping tomorrow and I can't wait!

Me and Mark have been friends for years and we always went trick or treating every year since 6th grade. It was meaningful for me and Mark to do this every year.

I herd my phone ring. I picked it up and it was Mark. "Hey! Can't wait till tomorrow..." I said going on with our conversation. Mark was more excited than I was, me and him are literally children inside and I love it.

~Next day...~

I herd knocking at the door, I looked through the peek hold of my apartment door and saw it was Mark. I opened the door, "Hey, what about a sexy mummy...?" Mark said walking in. I closed the door and thought for a moment, "A mummy... That is sexy?"

"Yeah! Why not, its either that or a sexy deep sea diver." Mark said laying on the couch. "You know what, I like the sexy deep sea diver better." I said leaning on the wall of the living room starring over at Mark. "Yeah I mean that's cool too. So what are you going to be? My sexy deep sea diver women." I laughed and rejected. "No... That's weird, I rather be a cat." I said going to the kitchen.

"What about a sexy cat!" Mark yelled so I could hear him. "I mean I don't want to distract anyone!" I yelled back. "Well who the heck is going to get distracted, your a cat." I herd Mark say as I walked into the living room with some popcorn. I handed the bowl to Mark, he literally ate it as soon as I gave it to him.

"So... When are we going?" Mark asked with a stuffed mouth of popcorn. "No would be fine, if you want." He looked over at me and nodded, he swallowed the last of the popcorn he was eating and set the bowl down on the table in front of us, "Let's go then, I'll drive." Mark grabbed my keys and we headed out.

We got to the Halloween store that was only a couple blocks away, we would have walked but Mark never liked walking places he rather pollute the earth for his laziness...

We got there and as soon as we walked in we looked at each other and started digging through costumes and cool makeup stuff and some accessories. I found my cat stuff and decided to try it on, it fit, but Mark wanted to see it so I came out of the changing room. My costume was a sexy cat alright, leather black pants with a tail attached to the back, leather black jacket with cat claw marks through it, cat ears, and a white shirt underneath my leather jacket to represent me as a black and white classic cat.

I opened the door, Mark wasn't there so I called out his name, "Mark!" I saw this 14 year old kid walk by with a costume waiting for a changing room. He must have starred at me the whole time I called out to Mark, he starred at me so long he dropped his costume he was holding, twice.

I saw Mark finally come around the corner. He paused, "So... Does this look alright?" I asked. He walked over slowly to me, he then saw the kid starring at me as well. He smacked the back of his head, the kid looked at him and scurried off.

"Um, well-... Your distracting that's for sure." He said clearing his throat. "Well, I'm guessing that's a good thing?" I said walking back into the changing room and took off the costume. Mark was waiting out side so he could change into his costume. Let's say he got this costume...

We walked out happy, but I was literally dying with laughter because if Mark's costume, it was just to darn funny, he knew it to

We walked out happy, but I was literally dying with laughter because if Mark's costume, it was just to darn funny, he knew it to. But even though me and Mark ate only friends I'm happy to have the most best friend to go trick or treating with, even though his costume is to funny...
_________________________________

A/N
Hey guys! Lol that costume took so long to find, I kept looking up on google 'Sexy men deep sea diver costume's' even though its not a deep sea diver its more like a diver suit its still would look cute on Mark tbh...
Okay,
Bbyyyeee bbbyyeeee