Sick For The Week [Part 1]

[Thanks HannahxMetallica for helping me come up with this ☺]
____________________________________

*Cough cough*

Mark coughed as me and him were on the couch watching a movie on Netflix.(It could be any movie)

"Are you okay Mark?" I said as we were cuddled together on the coach.

"Um, yeah i'm totally fine, my throat is just a little itchy today." Mark said still starring at the movie that was on clearing his throat.

Me and Mark are actually not together, it's just me and him go way back and we are just, comfortable together enough.

Mark starred down at me at certain parts of the movie, and sometimes I would stare back depending on the part of the movie. Then at a really gruesome (bloody) scene he asked to get up and to use the bathroom. (we were at my house)

---10 minutes has gone by, and Mark hasn't been out of the bathroom yet---

I wonder whats up?" I whispered to myself still watching the movie. After a little while longer with Mark is still in the bathroom. I decided to get up and check on him to see if he was okay. I walked to the bathroom to hear groaning sounds.

"Hey Mark? Is everything alright in there?" He groaned again. I saw the door was unlocked.

I opened the door to see Mark over the toilet holding his stomach.

"I'm okay, I just got a little sick. It must have been that Chinese food we ate earlier." He laughed, but then his face had a frown on it again. His face was super pale like he has been sick for days and days.

"Haha! it's okay Mark." I said laughing and his face had a little grin.

"Are you okay to get up now?" I said crouching down to where he sat on the floor and put my hand on his back."

"Um... Yeah, at least I think so." He said trying to get up slowly. I put my arm around him helping him up.

"Oh wait! let me bring this just in case." I said picking up the trash can beside my toilet. I holded it out to him and he took it and put it up to his mouth just in case something came up.

I took him to my bed and layed him down. He leaned into my bed like he hasn't layed down in years. He groaned and looked up at me as I put the covers over him and told him to rest.

I went to the kitchen and got some Gatorade out of the fridge and went back into the room, Marks eyes met mine.

"Whats that for?" He said trying to smile.

"It's Gatorade, I herd online it helps. So here, drink up!" I said giving him the drink, he almost drank the whole thing.

"Thank. You!" He gulped the cool drink and smiled at me. He focused on his hands and frowned.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"The videos. Who's going to edit them now, Matt is away with his family and now I have no one to edit videos. I guess I have to tell the fans videos are going to be-"

"No no no, you don't have to, I got this. After all these years watching you make your videos and then watching the results. Psh... I think I got this!" I said interrupting what he was saying. The fans don't need to be held up because he's sick. And I am positive I can do this.

"Okay, just don't mess them up. Haha." *cough cough*

"Hey you need rest, go to sleep." I kissing the top of his head as his eyes shut. It kind of felt like what a mom would do when your sick.

He fell asleep in about 5 minutes. I went into his office and spent about 3 hours editing videos, but after I was done I saw the door slowly open, Marks head peeped out from the open door. He had a brown blanket draped around him covering his body.

"What are you doing up?" I said to him as he entered into the room and getting more closer to me.

"Because......" Mark said going behind the chair I was in, and leaning on the top looking at what I was doing on the computer.

*cough cough* he coughed on my hair and messed it all up.

"Mark! Don't you have resting to do!?" I said turning my head to him, flipping my hair back with my hand.

"No....?" Mark said.

"Well you need to."

"All I wanted to do is check out how you we're doing, geez." Mark said with a crack in his voice.

"Nope, you have to watch them later." I said looking back at the screen trying to cover the screen with my hands.

"You know I don't like watching my videos!..." he said walking towards the door with the blanket dragging on the floor behind him.

"Well go to sleep!" I said yelling with a little laugh to him as he closed the door.

---------Hour Later--------

"Finally! Ah... Done." I said twisting around in the chair stretching.

I got up to check on Mark. So I got up and walked to the bedroom, I saw Mark sleeping with the covers all cozied up to him, he looked so peaceful.

So.... I standed by the door for a couple of seconds, then I sneaked slowly to the edge of the bed, I pulled the covers up slowly till I saw his feet.

"Oh would you look at that! Feet." I said in a soft but mischievous voice.

I started to tickle his feet. He scwermed around, I tickled his foot again, he did the same thing. I tickled them one more time. He pops his head up and says;

"Stop it! Ima sleeping..." He stared at me. I laughed and went to the side of the bed he was sleeping on. I stood their and he leaned back into the pillow.

"Do you mind?" I said wanting to get into the bed.

"What? But I'm laying here, and I don't want you to get sick too" Mark said pulling the sheets to his mouth.

"You know your sleeping in my bed right? And I have to get sleep too! And even look what time it is." I said picking up the clock on my night dresser reading 3:06 a.m

"Oh..." Mark said scooting over to the other side leaving me enough room to get in.

He was still awake watching TV when I fell asleep.

I woke up and read the clock, 12:45 pm, I then realised Mark's hand was draped over my waist with his head nuzzles up to my back, I turn over and it breaks his grip of my waist. He wakes up slowly, he saw me really close to his face and scooted away.

"Oh! I'm sorry y/n" Mark said in a little cough, but with a little smirk.

"I see your still sick..." I said checking his forehead, he had a fever...
____________________________________

A/N
Hey guys! I hoped you liked it and this is going to be a little series. This is going to be part 1 and the next one is part 2.

So hoped you liked it!! Love you guys!
Bye bye!!