Fall Leaves Flow Over Our Parkour

(I hope the picture loaded for you guys, if not just say in the comments and I will reload it and stuff again so.... Enjoy)
______________________________

I awoke to see the leaves turning orange. The first day of fall! The most beautiful season, well to me other wise.

"Wake up Mark!! Its the first day of fall!!" I jumped on the bed making a huge fuss about it.

"Ugh, but I play video games... I don't care about seasons y/n" Mark said covering his face with the pillow. "But Maarrkk..." I started to whine.

He uncovered his face. He stared in my eyes as I made puppy dog eyes to him. "Can we please go outside?" I said trying to persuade him into joining me.

"Okay... 10 minutes" He said shoving the pillow back onto his face, I made a little squeal and ran to the bathroom to get ready.
(The picture above is the clothes you get ready in, but the flannel is Marks 😘)

I came out of the bathroom to see Mark sitting up in the bed rubbing his eyes and stretching. "Do you think I should wear this hat?" I said to make attention to me. "Wow... You look absolutely beautiful." Mark said in a raspy voice.

"Aw thanks babe." I said in awe. He headed towards me in the bathroom doorway. He grabbed my hips, "You know... I think we could do something more than just go for a walk." Mark whispered.

"Now what is that?" I asked. "What about some parkour practice, huh?" He laughed.

"I would love that" I said giving Mark a soft kiss on the lips. He smacked my butt as he headed into the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

I herd Mark yell out from the bathroom, "Come on y/n! Why did you you take my flannel..." I snickered from out the door. "Because its mine now lover boy." I herd him laugh behind the door. "I don't think you want me to ho shirtless do you?"

"Haha, possibly..." I drawled a circle pattern on the door with my finger. "Hey, I will do it!" He laughed.

"Here." I grabbed a white random T-shirt from his drawer. He opened the door with no shirt on and his boxers. I handed him the shirt, "No I don't like plan shirts..." He said.

I went back to grab his Captain America shirt and found Mark behind me starring right at my butt. I tossed him the shirt from across the room, "Hurry and get dressed slow poke." I said with a smile and left the room.

After about 5 minutes Mark walks into the living room. "How do I look?" He said turning in a full circle. He wasn't even wearing what I gave him, he had that green T-Rex shirt that it cut off to the shoulders like a muscle shirt does and some basketball shirts.

I laughed at the way he looked. "What? I don't go out much and you know that. And plus we are doing parkour, what am I suppose to wear then my basketball shorts!" He said proudly.

As we got outside I breathed the fresh air of fall. "Ugh, I can already smell the children..." Mark said locking the apartment door behind us. "What?" I nudge him, "You don't want to have kids one day and want them to go trick or treating?" I laughed. "Of course I do, but remember last year?" He sighed. "True, but eggs thrown at the door was enough" I giggled as we made ourselves downstairs to the car.

We got to the park that me and Mark always go to. I saw the orange leaves falling to the ground and the most prettiest sky. I stood their for a good minute to take and eyeshot of the amazing view.

"Oh, I love fall!" I said to excited. "Even more than me?" Mark asked coming behind me and hugging me, he kissed my head. "It is beautiful out here though, I got to admit..." Mark said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, beat you the the bench over there!" I said getting a running start. "Hey! No fair, you got a head start." He said running after me. Before we made it to the bench Mark grabbed my waist and pulled the both of us into a pile of leaves on the ground not hurting at all, we both just laid their laughing and out of breath.

"I would have beaten you" I said as we were still out of breath. "Haha no way!" He responded. He rolled over facing in my direction and stared at my face. "Have I ever told you that you are beautiful?" I giggled, "Yeah, everyday." "Oh, haha you are though..." He said tucking a piece of stranded hair from my hat behind my ear.

I turned to face him. He grabbed the hat from my head and put it tilted downwards on his head "M'lady!" He tipped his hat upwards. I laughed and got closer to him and hugged his waist.

"Come here you lug." I said pulling him in for a kiss. "Ew, you guys need to get a room!" We heard a 12 year old boys say staring at us. I sat up and covered my mouth. "Oh one day my good sir, you will have a girlfriend and love her as much as I do. Well not as much as I love her, but you will get their." Mark said getting up and dusting off his shorts.

"Psh, whatever..." The boy said and walked off. "See, kids..." Mark said helping me off the ground. As we walked down the path of the park he put my hat back on my head. "Mark, did I ever tell you that your not really a hat person. Like at all?" I chuckled. "No, you haven't y/n, why haven't you told me this before!" He said laughing. "Never thought about it..." I replied in a whisper.

"So about that parkour." Mark said reaching for his phone. He put his phone on camera. "Okay, climb that tree y/n!" He yelled as I ran to the tree and tried to climb it but fell and scrapped my knee...

Mark ran up to me. "Aw man! These are my favorite jeans..." I mumbled. "Are you okay?" Mark said concerned. "Yeah, a little blood, but I'm fine." I said getting up. Mark still was recording so I grabbed his phone and told him to climb the tree, he successful did it, I was proud to have such an amazing parkour boyfriend ☺...

________________________________

A/N

Hey guys, this isn't proof read because fall is coming or has already came, I don't know when ever I upload this lol and I thought i decided to do a quick and simple imagine for you guys so hope you liked it and yeah....

Byeeee byeeeeeeee!!!!