Dating Practice

___Sorry if their are typos_☺_________________________

Today, Mark invited me over to his house for something he had to ask me. I don't know what he will ask or say, but me and him have been together since the start.

I finally parked my car into Marks drive way and got out and knocked on the door. He opened the door after I knocked like 5 times, but he told me to come in and sit down in the living room and he would make some coffee.

He came out of the kitchen and handed me a cup of warm coffee. "Thanks!" I said in a smile supping my coffee.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I said combing my hair back with my fingers, tucking it behind my ears.

"Oh... Yeah well, here is the thing. We have known each other for a long while now, and..." Mark said in a nervous tone, like he didn't really want to talk about it.

"Are you okay Mark?" I asked concern. I caught his attention from him staring down at his bare feet on the carpet.

"Oh, uh yeah. Its just I have a date tonight."

"Oh! A date?"

"Yeah, and um. How can I say this without being completely... Embarrassed, I haven't been on a date since... You know" Mark said getting up off the couch and sat on the floor instead of just sitting on the couch for some unknown reason.

"Yeah, I get you. But what do you want me to do about it?" I asked, Mark looked up at me, His deep brown eyes studied my hands leaning on the couch.

"I want you Y/N, to help me. To 'date' if you know what I mean" Mark said.

"Okay?... I guess I can do that." Marks eyes stopped focusing on me and he grinned at the floor and stood up holding his hand out to me.

"Let's get started shall we? Milady." I grabbed his hand and he lifted me off the couch.

____Time Skip-1hour__________________

So how was the dinner, Y/N" Mark added as I tapped the napkin wiping the spaghetti sauce off my mouth area.

"Great!" I said putting the napkin on my plate showing I was done, and showed Mark when he was done do that to show manners.

"Okay! That wasn't hard. What's next!" Mark said getting up from the kitchen table, he tucked his chair in and went over to me and I got up then he pushed in my chair for me.

Mark handed me his hand and brought me over to the living room, Mark then put some smooth dancing music.

"May I have this dance, milady" Mark then leaned over and put his hand around my hip and the other hand wrapped around my hand.

Me and Mark glided around the living room to the smooth music. I kept thinking if I should ask him about who he was going on a date with, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Um, I'm sorry if this is kind of rude, but who are you going out with tonight?" I asked Mark as he was humming the music in my ear as we dance so nicely like Mark took lessons.

"Well that's a secret, for now." He whispered into my ear.

A real slow song came on. Mark started to slow down the pace to match the music with our feet. Mark leaned more closer, I leaned my head into his chest.

After a while of dancing, Mark stopped dancing. Me and him were centimeters away from each other.

"So. About that date?" I said to him, I felt Marks finger cover my lips. I then look deep into his eyes. He starts to bite his lip.

"Its you." Mark then put his hand on my cheek and I leaned into his hand and put my hand over his, embracing his hand on my cheek.

I now knew he loves me, I have never knew this day would have come. But now it's here, I can show him my real and true feelings. I have loved, but have never realized till this, very, moment.

Mark leaned his head towards mine, his lips planted onto mine. It felt so nice.

_____Morning_________________________

I fluttered my eyes opened to find Marks fingers running through my messy hair. "Good morning!" Mark said in a soft voice starring at my lips.

I smiled and pulled the covers over my mouth. Mark smiled and climbed over top of me and pecked my lips with his. I crest His hairy arms that were beside me. "So? I was your date huh?"

He lifted his head and put his forehead on mine, he looked deep into my eyes and let out a little whisper "Yes, yes you were"

"I know now, I love you Y/N" Mark said still with his forehead on mine.

"I know I do too...."
_______________________________________

A/N
Hey guys I hope you like this, I thought it was kind if weird writing it lol, but yeah hoped you liked it and I will see ya guys in the next chapter.

BYE BYE!!