Planning

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Whoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song
Beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will
Remind you

Ooh
Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Oh, oh
Yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye
You know you can

Count on me like one two three
I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two
And you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Oh, oh
You can count on me 'cause I can count on you
—---------------
Wednesday...

Today so far has been a busy day. I have uni for the morning and work straight after. Work was so busy as we had lots of customers all at once.
After work I went to the doctors, I am there now sitting in the waiting room to get called in for an ultrasound and to check if my baby is healthy so far.

I get the scan but it's mostly just a blob, my baby will start to form more soon

I get the scan but it's mostly just a blob, my baby will start to form more soon. From the looks of it my baby is healthy and I get some blood tests done just to check. I get given some medication to help with the pregnancy and avoid problems. They seem fine with everything and I can go.

I leave the doctors and drive to Nandos for dinner. I am meeting Casey and Ella there so we can talk about the options for the youth group and also Casey wants to talk to me about me moving in with her and her partner.
We all get there and get our food and sit down. The first thing we talk about is the youth group, they talk about combining our group with another or getting new leaders or even just stopping the group that we run. I say "wouldn't it be better just for the final term to get other leaders to take it and then next year we can come back after having a break to have and then look after the babies for a few months. We go with that idea then we don't have to give up the group and can still take time off to care for our babies.
Casey then says "Sop, Joe and I have agreed that you are more than welcome to move in with us and can stay as long as you need to. We can all help each other out as in several months we will have two newborn babies in the house."
I smile, nod and say "thank you so much"
She says "it's no problem, you can move in this weekend if you want. Your room has drawers, a desk and a bed in it so far, you can change it as much as you want to suit your taste"
We finish talking about the moving in plans and then I ask "do either of you have ideas for names of your baby?"
Ella say "I have always like the name Mackenzie for a girl and Travis for a boy."
Casey say "I like the name Chelsea for a girl and Joe suggested Brody for a boy, do you have any thoughts yet Sop?"
I nod and say "Evanora Ann for a girl but no idea for a boy yet"
Ella asks "is Ann a special name in your family or something"
I say "not sure, I know it's a middle name passed through the generations on my mums side of the family, I am the fifth generation that I know one of the females in a family will have Ann as a middle name"
Casey says "at least it's a nice name to pass on"
I shrug and say "mostly other than one nickname that came from it"
Ella asks "what is it?"
I laugh and say "it's embarrassing but you can guess what you think it is"
They stay silent and I say "guess whenever, I don't think you will get it though"
They nod and talk about some random topics and baby plans. Ella asks me "have you told your parents yet?"
I shake my head and say "I don't know how to tell them, I think they will be disappointed in me for being 17 and pregnant"
Casey says "it's not your fault though"
I nod and say "I know, I just don't know how to tell them"
Ella says "why don't you write them a note explaining everything and give that to them instead"
I say "that sounds like a good idea, I think I will do that".