Workout {G}

Me and gray were on our way to the gym. Recently for Christmas he got me some new workout clothes and it made me motivated.

I had on some leggings with a matching sports bra. I had on some black Nike tennis shoes. My hair was in two French braids.

Gray had on a pair of gym shorts, a muscle tee, Nike shoes and his hair held back by a headband.

When we arrived, we got our gym bags out and headed into the gym.

We went on the treadmill for our warmup. I always run a mile and he runs more like 2 miles.

When we were done, we went to weight training. While he was doing bench press, I did crunches and push ups.

After a few workouts, he was getting hot so he took off his muscle tee and showed his gorgeous body.

I was staring at his abs and trailed my eyes up to his face. He had a smirk on his face and winked. "Stop" I say laughing.

We did some other workouts too. We did sit ups and every time we came up we would kiss. Same for push-ups. I was under gray and he did a push up and I kissed him.

After workout

After the workout we went home and ate dinner. After dinner we cuddled and talked about how our week has been.

We fell asleep watching Frozen and eating popcorn.

^^^^^^^^^TRAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!! ^^^^^^^^^