"We got the house to ourselves" {E}

"We have the house to ourselves" Ethan smirked.

3 minutes later

Ethan pinned you against the wall, and started kissing your neck, harshly sucking on the flesh. You wrapped your hands around his neck, pulling him closer. He roamed your body with the his hands. He pressed his body harder against yours. You run your hands down to his waist and pull on him. He groaned against your neck sending vibrations throughout your body. "God dang mami" he said going back to your lips. "You have no idea how much daddy wants you right now." He said into the very heated make out session. He removed your shirt and your shorts and you were left in your underwear and bra. He stepped back and admired your body.

You posed for him making him want you more

You posed for him making him want you more. He ripped off his shirt and walked to you slowly. You just lightly smiled. You started walking to him too, swaying your hips and walking with confidence. You reached your arms out and grabbed his neck. You pulled him close as he grabbed your waist. You guys walked over to the bed and you pushed him down. You straddled him and started kissing him. As you guys kissed, you unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. You pulled down his boxers and started kissing down his rock hard abs down to his gigantic friend. You smiled as you took it in your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down. He moaned as he threw his head back, and made a makeshift ponytail with his hands. He pushed you farther and farther each time.

After the BJ, he flipped you over and went down to your heat. He took off your bra and underwear. He went down to your heat and and flicked his tongue teasing you. "No teasing baby" you whimpered. "Whatever you say baby" he said as he plunged his tongue in as far as he could. You moaned so loudly and grabbed a fistful if his hair. "Ethaaaaan" you moaned as you were reaching your high. He plunged two fingers in you while continuing with his mouth. You gasped and filled your fists with the bedsheets and said "Ethan, don't stop, don't stop Ethan!" You screamed. You reached your high and came. Your breathing was heavy as he licked you clean.

He pushed into you with no warning and you screamed. He thrusted in faster and faster. Soon the room was filled with both of your loud moans. You guys reached your climax and you came fist then he came on your stomach. He fell to the side of you, both breathing heavily. He grabbed a tish, wiping off his mess. You guys breathed for a minute and calmed down.

"Round two in the shower" he said looking over to you. You looked back smiling. You both raced to the shower and had a fun time.

Requests should be up this week😊 33k!! Almost 100 followers. You guys are the best