Imagine for Hailee

Here you go Hailee! This is going to be LONG but I hope you like it and thanks for being my first request.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Grayson have been married for 2 years now and it's been the best time of my life and I hope his too. This past week I have been sick, throwing up and feeling groggy. Me and my hubby were on the couch cuddling together while he was sleeping.

I had the urge to puke again so I got up as quietly as possible to not wake him up. But I failed and he was on my tail to the way to the bathroom. He held my hair and rubbed my back. I finished and brushed my teeth. I wasn't really feeling today.

"Hey gra-" I said but I interrupted myself, what if I am pregnant?! A million of thoughts ran through my mind as I thought this. "Yeah?" He replied sitting on the couch with me in the kitchen. "Uh.... Nothing, I was just going to go to the pharmacy and get me some meds." I replied lying. "What do you need, I'll get it for you, you need the rest Hailee" he said getting up trying to get me on the couch. Awe! My baby is taking care- No! You have to get those tests.

"No, I'll get it, I also have to get some lady products too and you don't know which ones they are" I lied again. "Ok, but be back soon" he said moving out of the way. I quickly grabbed the keys and headed to the pharmacy. I didn't even turn on the radio, I just drove in silence. About 10 minutes later, I arrived. The store was full of those test, like dang.

I grabbed 4 different tests and went to the register. The lady gave me dirty looks but the more I think about it, I'm 22, I am old enough to have a kid. It was a quick car ride home, thankfully. When I arrived, Gray was asleep on the couch, my heart.

Tiptoeing to the bathroom, with the bag, I did my business and snuck out while the test did its thing. I grabbed a glass and went to the fridge to get a drink of water to try and clear my mind. The test was over and I opened the bathroom door slowly, and peeked on the counter. All positive. I immediately started crying. I was feeling so many emotions right now. This could be a good thing because Gray has always talked about having kids together and having a family. He was so good with kids and always seemed excited about having them of his own. But, what if we aren't ready? I heard shuffling and I hid the tests in my pocket (It's a big pocket) and went out to find a sleepy Grayson wrapped in a blanket walking to the kitchen. He's so cute. "Your so cute, you know that right" I said. He looked at me and put a worried expression on his face "oh my gosh baby, what's wrong?!" He said. Crap! I forgot that I was crying. "Oh! Um.... Nothing, let's go back to bed" I said wiping the tears away walking towards the couch. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around embracing me into a hug. I hugged him back. "Baby, what's wrong?" He whispered. "I can't tell you right now" I replied. "Yes you can. I'm here for you, you know that right?" He replied. "Yeah" I mumbled into his shirt completely breaking down. "So tell me..... What's wrong?" He whispered again. "I-I'm p-pregnant" I said.

     He immediately tensed up and pushed me off of him. I was so confused. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT?!" He voice booming through the house "I'm sorry, I- I don't know what I did wrong" I said scared. "IS IT MINE?!" He yelled back. "Well since I was a virgin before you, yes." I said. "WELL GET AN ABORTION OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I DONT WANT THAT BABY!" He said back. I was so confused! I though he would be happy about this. "WELL IF IT WASNT FOR YOU, THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!" I couldn't help but shout. "MY FAULT! THINK TWICE! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOUR THE ONE THAT IS PREGNANT!" He screamed. "AS I ALREADY SAID THIS, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING THE ONE WITH A BAD PULL OUT GAME!" I yelled. "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY?! YOU CAN BARELY DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING ME DO IT FOR YOU! Your worthless. " He paced back and forth mumbling the last part "Hailee, get rid of that thing" he said pointing directly at my stomach. "No Gray! Because I think that since this is now my baby, I think I might keep it and prove to you that I'm not a, quote on quote, worthless, and can take care of myself " I said back. There was silence for a bit. "I gotta go" he said then leaving the house.

     I was a mess after that. "I went to our bed and laid down on it getting under the sheets. I rubbed my belly and whispered "sorry you had to hear that. Forget him, I'll be there for you, forever and always." I fell asleep without Gray for once. I didn't even think about him surprisingly. I lied, I was thinking about him all night. I got no sleep and nothing could help, except him.

Next Day (afternoon)

     I was at Ethan's house. I told him everything. He was very supportive and thought, like me, he was a jerk. When I came home, there he was, sitting on the armchair with his head in his hands crying. He never cries.

      He cocked his head up and immediately hugged me and cried on in my neck. "I'm so sorry" he sobbed. "Gray-" I choked out. "I'm so.... sorry" he said. "It's ok gray, it wasn't your fault" I said with tears. "It was! It was all my fault, I couldn't control myself. The surprising news hit me too hard" he said back. "It's ok gray." "It's not ok" he said disagreeing. "No- really, it's ok gray. I got out of handle too" I admitted only because it was true. He put his hands down to my belly and gently rubbed it. "Hi" was all he said. I smiled. "I'm your daddy, and this" he said pointing at me "is your mommy. I can't wait to have you out." I was in tears.

     In the hospital a few weeks later

     Grays POV
We were in the ultrasound room and I was holding Hailee's hand. I could tell she was nervous because she was fiddling with her fingers. She's so cute. The doctor came in and put the gel on her belly and put the wand on her stomach. "This is where the baby grows, and this is the head" she said showing us, pointing at the screen "um.... Oh.... Ok" she said looking at the screen sternly.

     "W-what's wrong?!?!" Hailee asked. "Nothing is wrong but it seems like.... your having twins! Congratulations!" She said. My face lit up and so did Hailees. "Would you like to know the genders?" She asked. "Yes please." Hailee replied. "well one is a girl and the other one is a boy" she said.

Skip to 3 year ahead.

Hailees POV

Now I am an at home mom while Grayson owns a technology company. We have two children, twins. One boy, David Ethan Dolan, and one girl, Brooklyn Bailey Dolan. Gray is good with the kids and loves them to death same as me. Grayson has been the best father a child could have. He is so loving, caring, protective, fun/funny, and so much more. I love him and my babies, our babies.

"Brooklyn, David! We are going to go visit daddy at work." I called out. "Yay!!" I heard and saw them running down the hallway. "Get your shoes on first" I laughed. They got their shoes on and we went to the company. We went past the front desk and the kids grabbed a lollipop from behind the desk. We were allowed to. We made our way up to the 5th floor. We say Grays assistant and stopped her "excuse me Mrs.Garner, do you know if Grayson is in a meeting or not?" I asked her. "No he is not in a meeting but he is in his office. How's David and Brooklyn?" She asked back. "Their doing good, how's Nate?" I asked her again. "He is good too, know I have a setting to attend so I'll see you later, bye" "bye". We walked down the hall to his office and opened the door. The kids ran to him and hugged him as he hugged back. "Daddy, can we write on your whiteboard again?" Brooklyn asked "of course" he said handing the kids a bucket of dry erase markers. They ran to the board and began coloring. "So, how's my baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm good. How's my baby?" I asked back "good now that you guys are here." I planted a kiss on his lips and put my head on his chest. God I love him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for that request HaileeHalaburda !!!!! I had so much fun making this. 1617 words! I hope you like it. Tell me if I made a mistake or if you want something changed. It's YOUR imagine! 4 Only You (see what I did there😏 no, ok). I would really enjoy more requests in the future from everybody who wants one.

$lauren$