Meet and Greet pt 2 {E}

Recap-

"THE ETHAN DOLAN JUST GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND SOLD ME TO CALL HIM LATER TONIGHT!!!!" I screamed but not loud enough to give me attention.

----------------------------------------------

Later that night. It was almost 11:00 at night. I had to wait for Olivia to fall asleep or she would want to hear the whole conversation. I look over to see that Olivia was asleep. I left the room, and walked down the hall. I called the number. It rang a few times and then someone said "hello?" I think it was Ethan but I couldn't really tell.

Me: Hey, it's y/n. From the meet and greet.

Ethan: oh! Yeah! Hey!

Ethan: what's up beautiful?

Me: Nothing, what about you?

Ethan: same.

Me: Can I ask you something, Ethan?

Ethan: anything for a pretty girl like you

Me: why did you give me your number?

Ethan: because I thought you were beautiful and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you. When we started talking, I didn't want to stop.

Me: there was so many other girls that were prettier than me at the meet and greet.

Ethan: I didn't see anyone as pretty as you.

Me: ok well, ugliness is not anything to talk about. (YOUR BEAUTIFUL!! 💋)

Ethan: well your beautiful, but can I asked you something now?

Me: anything

Ethan: ok, can you turn around and walk to the end of the hall for me?

Me: yeah.....sure

Ethan: thank you

He hung up and to be honest it kind of hurt, not saying bye or anything. I walked down the hall and it was scary because no one was there. I got to the end and I turned back around. "There's nothi-" someone grabbed me and picked me up "ahhh!!" I slightly screamed. The person put me down and to my surprise it was Ethan. He was smiling and had his arms out for a hug. I hugged him gladly. The smell of his cologne was relaxing. He missed the top of my head and we continued to hug.

A few months later

"Hey babe?" I asked "yeah" he responded. "What do you wanna do today?" "Anything you wanna do" "No Ethan! We always do what I wanna do" I said. He held my hand and I put my head on his shoulder. "Ok, well do you wanna go to the movies?" He asked. "Sure. What you wanna see baby boy?" I asked. "A scary movie." He smirked. "Ugh. You know I hate those" I said pouting. "You only hate them because your scared, but I'll be there to protect you." Ethan said kissing my forehead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here's part two. I know it sucked but I tried. I had to write this in like 10 minutes so sorry if there was any mistakes. It was a short one but oh well. I'm taking 5 more requests ONLY!!!