Imagine for Hailee pt 2

Just a recap because it's been sooooo long. Sorry Hailee.

----------------------------------------------

     "Brooklyn, David! We are going to go visit daddy at work." I called out. "Yay!!" I heard and saw them running down the hallway. "Get your shoes on first" I laughed. They got their shoes on and we went to the company. We went past the front desk and the kids grabbed a lollipop from behind the desk. We were allowed to. We made our way up to the 5th floor. We say Grays assistant and stopped her "excuse me Mrs.Garner, do you know if Grayson is in a meeting or not?" I asked her. "No he is not in a meeting but he is in his office. How's David and Brooklyn?" She asked back. "Their doing good, how's Nate?" I asked her again. "He is good too, know I have a setting to attend so I'll see you later, bye" "bye". We walked down the hall to his office and opened the door. The kids ran to him and hugged him as he hugged back. "Daddy, can we write on your whiteboard again?" Brooklyn asked "of course" he said handing the kids a bucket of dry erase markers. They ran to the board and began coloring. "So, how's my baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'm good. How's my baby?" I asked back "good now that you guys are here." I planted a kiss on his lips and put my head on his chest. God I love him.

----------------------------------------------

Hailees POV

"Good now that you guys are here" Gray said. I kissed his plump lips and put my head on his chest. I love him so much, too much.

Brooklyn and David played with eachother while me and Gray were talking about our day. "Well, we need to go get the things for the party tonight!" I said. I grabbed the kids and told them to say bye to Gray. They ran up to him and hugged his legs. Gray bent down and hugged them in a real hug. Brooklyn gave him a wet kiss and Gray laughed "thanks cutie" he said kissing her on her cheek. David gave him a kiss and they let go. "See you tonight babe!" I said blowing him a kiss. He waved to me and the kids and the kids waved back.

*After errands*

Gray and I were having a party tonight. It was a sort of big party because we haven't had one of those since I had the kids. I was going to wear this beautiful dress on with some black heels.

Me and the kids got everything set out

Time to get ready. I took a shower and put on my dress and heels. I did my hair and makeup. People should be coming in a few minutes.  I rushed downstairs and set out the drinks and organized everything. The garage door opened and then closed. Grayson came through the door and stared at me, biting his lip while I was rushing. "Go get ready" I said. "Oh yeah whoops" he snapped out of his trance. The kids hugged him and let him go. He ran upstairs and took a quick shower and got ready.

He came down and I was eating some chips. The kids were in the basement playing. He came up from behind me and snaked his arms around my waist putting his head in the crook of my neck. We stayed like that for a little bit. "Chip?" I asked holding a chip to his mouth. He shook his head "ok" I said eating the chip. I turned around facing him. He kissed my lips softly and I kissed back. He started kissing down my jaw onto my neck. I put my hands on his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. I slightly moaned. "You like that?" He smirked. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He kissed my lips and we made out. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his hands were on my waist. I pulled away to catch my breath. Our foreheads touching. "We can't do this, not now." I said laughing a bit. "Wait for tonight" I winked. "Ugh" he said.

The doorbell rang and I got up to get it. I opened the door to see Ethan and his girlfriend, Lauren. They were holding hands. "Hey" I said hugging her. She hugged back. "What's up Hailee?" Ethan asked as I hugged him. "Come in, come in" I said to them getting out of the way. They came in and we all headed to the kitchen. Gray and Ethan bro hugged and him and Lauren hugged. The kids ran up and Brooklyn ran to Lauren and David ran to Ethan. They hugged and then switched. Ethan grabbed Brooklyn and threw her in the air and caught her. She laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

A few minutes later a few more guests arrived including Trinity and Simone (friends) we hung out and had a good time.

That night, the kids ended up staying the night at Ethan and Lauren's house.

That night something else happened too. 😉

Here ya go HaileeHalaburda !! I'm sorry it literally took forever but I hope you like it. Sorry if it wasn't what you exactly wanted but I think that it turned out good. 💜

Lauren