Dinner Date {G}

⚠️⚠️⚠WARNING!!!!!️ LITTLE BIT DIRTY!!!!! JUST NOT THE GOOD STUFF😏⚠️⚠️⚠️

Ps there is going to be things like 'I' instead of 'you'. 😘

💕Grapeson💕: I miss u bby!!!!!!!

Me: you just left 5 minutes ago!😂

💕Grapeson💕: well I still miss you!!!!!!

Me: well, come over later😉

💕Grapeson💕: I will, and I am taking you out to dinner too. Ethan and Darnella (E's gf) are going to be there too. Dress nice😉

Me: awwwwwww! Gray you know you don't have to do that! We can just order pizza💕

💕Grapeson💕: no!!! I insist. Be there at 6😊 bye bb!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Me: ok. bye bb!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

It was Saturday at 3 pm. I had 2 hours till I have to get ready............I'm gonna go shopping.😊 I got in the car and drove to my favorite store that has sexy dresses because I plan on teasing him tonight. 😏 As I was driving, I was listening to my favorite song, Close by Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo (GREAT SONG!!!!!). Cause space is just a word made by someone who's afraid to get...... CLOSE!!!!!!! Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Oh CLOSE!!!!!!!!! Oh so CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!! I want you close and close ain't close enough, no!!!!!!!!!! After my singing sesh, I arrived. I paid for the dress and left. When I got home it was already 4:30. I watched an episode of my favorite show, Teen Wolf, and then got ready. It was  5 and so I started getting ready. I played Spotify and danced while getting readying I was curling my hair, putting on a brown smokey eye, and a dark lip. I looked hot. I was putting on perfume when I heard the doorbell. I ran to the door and opened it to see a very smoking hot Grayson Bailey Dolan. (Pic above) I but my lip then went in for a hug and kiss. "Hey baby" he said coming in to the house. "You ready?" He asked. "Yeah just let me get my shoes on" I left him in the living room while I went to go get my shoes. I wore tall black heels. I came back down and walked to the car with him.

I know I do this all of the time but skip car ride

We met Ethan and Darnella there and sat at the table with Grayson next to me and the other two across from us. "Can I start you off with some drinks?" The waiter asked.  I went first "yes, um, can I get a, let's see, a water please" "of course. "What about you sir?" He asked Grayson.

Grayson's POV
The waiter was totally checking her out and was clenching my jaw. "I will have the same as my girlfriend, thanks" I said through gritted teeth. As he left he put a hand on my shoulder and leaned in close and said in my ear "your a lucky guy" that put me over the edge but let it slide.

My POV

I knew that Grayson was mad because the waiter was checking me out, so I decided to calm him down😏 As me and the others were talking, I put my hand on by his knee. Then every like 30 seconds I would move it closer to his heat. I could feel him tensed up. I just kept talking and not looking at gray. Soon enough I was there. I palmed him through his pants a little bit. He gasped, and Ethan looked at him while me and Darnella were talking about summer plans. Ethan grabbed his phone.

Grayson's POV

(y/n) was palming me and you have no idea how bad I wanted to just go to the car and rip that dress off of her and make love to her. I gasped and I heard my phone ding.

Eth: what's the matter dude?!

Me: (y/n) is freaking palming me under the table!

Eth: haha you gotta embrace it!! Haha just wait till tonight😉

Me: I can't wait till tonight! I gotta fix this right now!

Eth: then go, just say you aren't feeling well

Me: thanks man, your a life saver. Don't bother me tonight😏

I coughed and sniffled a little bit and said "I think I might be coming down with something, we better go, I don't want to get you guys sick"

(y/n) POV

I knew exactly what he was doing. I also knew that he was texting Ethan. "Ok, well I guess we will see you guys later, bye" I said before I got up and put $40 on the table. I shot a look at Ethan and he winked and mouthed "get it girl" and I smirked and grabbed Grays hand.

I think you can guess what happens next😉

Requests are STILL open!!!!!! I really want requests!!!! It would be really fun to do. Just comment what you want or message me.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Format⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

•Which twin
•Plot
•Details of you
•Extra/other necessities