When Your Stressed {E}

You have been stressed with school lately but you knew that you had to study for the final exams so you could graduate your senior year. You were on your bed with all of your study guides and your laptop with your glasses on (sorry if you don't wear glasses). You were literally about to freak out because you were so stressed. There was so much to do in such little time. Ethan was downstairs playing the wii. You knew that he knew what was going on. (That's confusing) You were massaging your temples to try and calm down a bit when you heard the door open and close. You knew it was Ethan so you didn't bother opening your eyes. He came over and sat behind you and since your hair was down, he put it up in a really messy bun, but you didn't care. He started giving you a massage and kiss your neck/shoulders. It felt really good and you felt better already. After like 5 minutes, you felt like sleeping, but he picked you up bridal style and took you to the bathroom where there was a bubble bath with candles around it. He undressed you and put you in. The warm water relaxed your body and you closed your eyes. After a minute or two, he turned you so your back was facing him and he washed your hair. He took it out, ruffled it a little bit and poured the warm water over your hair. He squirted some shampoo on his hand and when washing your hair, gave you a little head massage. He rinsed the shampoo out and did the same for conditioner. "You want me to wash your body babe? He whispered "no I did yesterday night" you whispered back smiling a little "ok baby" he said. You stayed in the tub for another 10 minutes talking quietly about random things. He took you out and dried you off. He gave you a sports bra, sweatpants, underwear, and a tank top and you got dressed. While you were getting dressed, he went downstairs to get ice cream, candy, and movies. You guys watched movies and ate your food while cuddling on the bed. On the last movie, you put the food on the desk and you guys cuddled up. "Thank you" you said. "I could tell you were stressed and so I just wanted my princess to relax because she knows that she is smart enough to pass that stupid exam" he said back. "I love you" you said "I love you too" he kissed your forehead. You soon fell asleep in eachother so arms and you both ended up passing the exam.

I know this one is crap but 😍😍 just imagine this happening to you. I am STILL doing requests. I know I'm not even that popular on here but I would still like to try this stuff. Comment, vote, share, and follow💕

-Lauren✌️