Imagine for Hannah

Hannah's POV

today was the day that Grayson was getting his wisdom teeth out. Me and Ethan were taking him so we could both have an eye on him. Currently we were in bed, I was awake but he wasn't. I admired him, but it was time to get up.

I shook him lightly. Nothing. I shook him a little harder. Nothing. I groaned and kissed him and whispered, "get up baby" "what you want woman?" He said groaning and putting his face in the pillow. "Time to get up" I said. "Why?" He said dragging the y. "You have to get your wisdom teeth out" I said laughing a little. "Ugh" was all he said. He got up and so did I. He followed me downstairs. When we got down the stairs, I went to the kitchen and bent down to get a plate out of the bottom cabinet and I heard a whistle from behind. I got up and rolled my eyes. I look back to a smirking Grayson.

Skip till after the procedure

We walked in to a loopy Grayson. "Hey dawg" he said. We laughed and Gray made a confused but mad face. It's just the medicine I guess. We kept talking and Ethan kept making me laugh, so did Grayson. Gray wouldn't really be that talkative, he just stayed silent, even with the medicine. He seemed mad.

We got home and he still wasn't talking. That was unusual of him. I sat him down on the couch and put a pillow under his head, then a blanket. I went to leave him so he could sleep but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What's up baby boy?" I asked.

"Why do you like Ethan?" He asked back.

"What do you mean?" I laughed a bit.

"Why do you like him? He's so annoying and he doesn't listen, he's like a little kid" he said.

"Well, he's funny and makes me laugh, he is kind, he cares about me, and you." I said back. He crossed his arms and made a mad face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Why don't you go back to your new boyfriend." He said back.

"What do you mean? (WHEN YOU NOD YOUR HEAD YES, BUT YOU WANNA SAY NO!! Sorry I had to😂) I said confused.

"I mean, that you obviously think he's better than me so go back to him, I'm fine with it if it makes you happy." He said.

"Gray, I love you and only you. Your the one I want to marry, your the one I want to have a family with." He blushed and I kissed him on the forehead.

"Go to sleep bup" I said rubbing his back then leaving.

He went to sleep and me and Ethan played the wii. About 6 hours later, Gray woke up. He didn't remember the talk we had and I'm kind of happy because I didn't want to go over that again.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Here ya go gottacatch-han I worked kind of hard on this. I hope you liked it😊