the prince and his sisters servant chapter fifteen

hey i know this is short but at least it's something right?

anyway i would like to dedicate this chapter to the two fans who answered my message.

BuTTerFLY92 and ThisGirl.

i love you guys as well as all my other fans.

anyway so on with the story.

hope you like it!

Chapter Fifteen

Kai was flying back as fast as he could.

He had been on duty near on the other end of the city when Mina had called him mentally.

KAI HELP ME! He heard her yell; it was so loud that he held his head to try and tone it down a bit. It didn't help, though.

What is it Mina I'm... he started before she cut him off.

THEIR HERE! She screamed, and he knew who she was talking about instantly.

He felt his heart stop beating for a few second before starting back up again at double speed.

It took him only a fraction of a second for him to form his wings and fly at full speed to the castle.

On the way there he saw several of his kind sitting down having dinner.

"ALL OF YOU GET YOUR ASSES TO THE PALACE AT ONCE! MINA IS UNDER ATTACK!"

They instantly stopped what they were doing, and started to grow their wings.

Before Kai had time to think about what would happen to her, he saw that every male of his kind had heard him yelling and decided to join in.

Mina was well loved, and not just because she can heal.

She was also a kind person, who would do anything that you asked without asking questions.

They were near the palace when he heard a shout.

"NO!" that single word tore his heart apart.

Because it had been Prince Varick's voice.

And there was so much pain in that single word that no one could have doubted who was in danger.

Then he saw it.

Mina being taken away by one of the sadistic bastards who loved to see people in pain.

Varick was running after them at full speed, but one of them opened a portal and they fled through it, waiting just long enough for the Prince to almost make it through before they closed it.

The Prince fell to the ground and screamed out his pain.

When he got up he turned to one of the men next to him and started to hit him.

They guard did nothing.

Kai flew to the ground after ordering some of his kind to go to the Lamia camp and see what they find.

He walked over to Varick, who was still beating the shit out of his guard, and said "This isn't going to help her you know?"

Varick turned on him and through a punch.

"DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!? WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I LET HER BE TAKEN! IF I HAD RUN FASTER I COULD HAVE SAVED HER! IF I HADDN'T GONETO THAT BANQUET THEN SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE!SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN..." he cut off when the tears started to fall.

Everyone knew how he felt about Mina, but they never expected this kind of a reaction to her being taken.

Several of the guards leapt into action.

"Right, I'll go round up the rest of the army!" one said and sped off.

"I'll go check on the rest of the royal family!" said another.

"I'll organise the guard for them!"

They all went off to prepare for the war that was inevitable now.

Kai had a feeling that it was more to do with the fact that they hated to see their warrior Prince so weak.

But no one would blame him.

Eventually it was just Kai and Varick.

"Varick, we'll get her back! They won't hurt her."

Then something hit him.

What if they knew what she could do?

What if that was the reason that they wanted her in the first place?

Would they risk hurting her, if they knew that she could heal them?

The answer, of course they knew, of course that was the reason they wanted her, and no they wouldn't risk hurting her if she was of some use to them.

Kai let out a laugh.

He felt so relieved that he could have danced.

And that wasn't something anyone wanted to see.

Varick couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Mina was taken by the same people that think other peoples pain is a turn on, and here Kai, her brother, was laughing.

He must have snapped! He thought.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE LAUGHING AT A TIME LIKE THIS?! MINA IS..."

He never got to continue because Kai cut him off.

"She is perfectly safe for now."

"WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?"

"I mean that they won't harm her because they have a use for her. She's a healer, Varick. What do you think they want a healer for, do you suppose?"

Varick smiled.

How could he have been so stupid?

Of course they wanted to use her healing abilities.

Which meant that they had a little time to find her before anything happened.

Just then several volatilis landed next to them.

They nelt down and said, "We are sorry my Prince but their camp has moved. We have no idea where they are."

He felt lost.

His small piece of hope had vanished with those words.

He couldn't move, couldn't breath, couldn't speak he was in so much pain.

What was he going to do now?

well?

what did you think?

please let me know.

also tell me who you want in the next chapter, because i have so manny ideas that i have no idea if you know whati mean.

anyway thanks for reading.

bye!