the prince and his sisters servant chapter fourteen

here's that next chapter.

hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen.

Mina had just spoken to Malva, and she was going back to her room.

Maybe I should tell him, she thought as she walked. I mean if I tell him then I could humiliate myself, but if I don't tell him then he could end up married and I would never be able to tell him. But what if I tell him and he laughs at me. I would have to leave.

She carried on thinking like this until she got into her room.

"That's it," she said to herself. "I'm going to tell him."

And with that she turned around, walked to his room, knocked and waited.

And waited, and waited.

She couldn't take waiting anymore, so she just opened his door and walked in.

His room was empty.

He wasn't there.

"He must have left already," she muttered, sounding really sad.

She was close to tears, and decided to go for a walk to clear her mind.

On her way to the gardens she let the tears fall.

As she went down one of the corridors that lead to the kitchens she bumped into something.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't...My Prince. Oh my... I'm so so sorry. I didn't see you."

"It's alright," he said as he held on to her. "Mina aren't you coming to the banquet?"

"No, I wanted...to ... um...keep your mother company." As she said this all that she was think was, Chicken, why didn't you just tell him? Wow he has strong arms. And really nice eyes. I wonder what he would do if I kiss him?

"...crying?" he said.

"Sorry what was that?" she asked in a dazed voice. She was still thinking about kissing him.

"I said, 'why are you crying?" he laughed.

God he has a great laugh, wait what did he say? Crying? Damn it. She had completely forgotten that she had been crying.

"Oh... I...uh...walked in to...a...table?" it sounded like a question.

"A table?" he asked, disbelief clear in his tone.

"Yes a table. Is it hard to believe that a grow woman can miss the that there is a table there when she has something in her eye?" she was starting to ramble.

"I love it when you ramble," he laughed, and her heart did a little flip.

"My Prince," a voice called, she saw that it was one of the coach drivers. "The Princess is waiting for you."

"Damn it," he muttered. "Thank you, I'll be right there." He didn't sound very happy about this. "I'll see you when we get back, okay?" he said with a hit of promise in his voice.

"Okay," she said as he set her right and turned.

He started to walk away, then turned back and kissed her on the forehead.

She had to hold on to the wall to keep herself on her feet, as she watched him walk away.

And she could have sworn that he was smiling.

And if he was then she had no doubt that it would look just like the dopey grin that was plastered on her face right now.

She turned around and walked back to her room.