the prince and his sisters servant chapter ten

okay heres the next chapter

and it longer than the rest

hope you like

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Ten

Several hours later, Varick had come to a decision.

He wasn't going to cry over her any more.

He would move on.

Find someone else to love.

There was only one problem with that.

He didn't want anyone else. He has only and will only ever want Mina.

But his mind was made up. He would find someone else. Someone of breeding. Someone who will be loyal to him. Someone who will stay by his side.

As he was compiling his list he thought to himself, Okay I have just described a dog. And I am not going to get a dog, as much as I love animals, the damn thing would probably run away or something just like the last one I had. Great now I'm rambling. Wonderful. Okay just shut up now, I have to figure out who would make a good wife and future Queen.

He went back to his list, and started to write down what he wanted the woman to look like:

1. Long wavy brown hair.

2. Blue or purple eyes.

3. Naturally slim, well proportioned.

4. Kind nature.

5. Good with children.

6. Doesn't mind that I am a soldier.

7. Likes me for me not my crown.

8. Won't run off with another man.

9. Hates werewolves.

10. Likes my sister.

The last was very important. Most women didn't like Velia because of her looks. Although he didn't understand why that would influence their way of thinking at all.

When he was finished he looked over his list. He thought that he had just described Mina. But then again the woman he was looking for wouldn't like werewolves.

Normally Varick didn't mind werewolves, but after seeing the woman he has loved since the day she arrived at the palace in the arms of one, you could say that he's gone off them a bit.

There was a knock at his door.

"Come in," he called.

"My Prince," he froze. He knew that voice all to well.

"What?" he snapped at her when she remained silent.

He heard her gasp and turned around to see her looking around his room. He glanced at the broken wood that used to be called his furniture. And felt himself blush.

"What the hell are you looking at?" he yelled.

She gasped again and looked directly at him.

"Nothing, my Prince. I will get someone to clear all of this up for you as soon as possible."

"See that you do. Now why are you in my room?" he saw her look hurt at his harsh tone.

"I came to tell you that your father and mother would like to see you."

"Fine."

"They said that you are to dress as smartly as you can."

"Why?"