Planning a prposal

Zay's POV:

When I wake up early in the morning at 5:00. I head out to go see Riley at topanga's because I have some big news. It involves a ring and my girlfriend.😝😝😝

When I get to topanga's I see Riley sitting down with her usual strawberry milkshake. I'm glad that Lucas picked her.

I walk in and Riley says:

"You woke me up at 4:00 in the morning you batter had a good reason Zay."

"Oh I think your gonna like this."

"What makes you think that!😒"

"IM PLANNING ON ASKING YOUR BEST FRIEND TO MARRY ME YOU DUMB SHIT!!!"

"Oh... Why am I always the speechless one 😕😕😳😞😳"

"So do you think she'll like my plan?" I say pulling out a sheet of paper.

She takes her time to examine my plan. Like take your time because it's not 5:00 in the morning.

"It's rough around the edges but that's fixable."

"What do you mean rough round the edges that took me all week."

"Don't lie no you didn't your handwriting looks like a five year olds, so you probably drew it up on your way to the subway.😒😒"

"Whatever,so what shall I change"

"Well you can't propose to her in the middle of no where!!!"

"Well actually it's not the middle of nowhere, we're going on a camping trip if I forgot to add and I'll propose on the hike when we get to the top of the mountain. How does that sound???"

"Complicated."

"Do you know what just leave the details to me. You just can't tell Maya about any of this!!!"

"Awwwwwwwwwww. Why did you have to say that got. You know I hate lying to my BFF!!!"

"No!!! You can't what if I end up changing my mind or something."

"If you change your mind I will tear you up into a millions pieces and leave you eyes just so that you could watch me eat the rest of your grandmas cookies!!!"

"Ok... " I say starting to wonder why I'm here.

" seriously though don't ruin this for me I have my maid of honor dream to keep up with."

"Yeah, sure as long as you don't tell Maya!!!" I say as I already start regretting telling Riley.

"Oh god!!! fine i won't tell my best friend in the whole entire world that her boyfriend is going to propose to her on a mountaintop."

"Thanks now I have to go sort out some arrangements."

I know short chapter but I didn't wanna leave you guys to wait to long. Update soon I promise😘😘😘