Ring power

For this chapter I ask you to pretend that Maya knows about the mean texts that someone's been sending thanks guys.

Maya: I get up and 6:00 and pack my school bag, brush my hair, then I get ready to go to Riley's house to wake her up. When I get out of my room I quickly check my phone I got one call from josh he leaves a voicemail I open it . " hey maya meet me after school at my house today and wear something sexy." I am gobsmacked he has never said something like that before. I look at my clothes. That won't do I add a crop top and shorts in my bag. Meh. I go down stairs and find my dad passed out on the floor probably drank his self to sleep again I go into the fridge and find it. Empty, my god I just  stocked that yesterday. Pigs I think to myself I find an apple and bite it. It tastes vile. I chuck it in the bin kick my dad awake and run out.
I get up the the fire escape to Riley's house but the Windows are shut and the curtains are closed that's so weird in all the years I've known Riley she has never had the bay window closed. I walk down the balcony towards the bay window in the living room it's open I walk in and find auggie.
Maya: hey little fella
Auggie: hey maya sigh
Maya: what's up buddy
Auggie : Ava ran away I don't know why she just left and I can here her parents screaming when they didn't find her in her bed j wonder if I made her unhappy.
Maya: awwww I soo sorry auggie I can't believe it I hope you find her soon to look so upset have you told your parents
Auggie: no their not up yet.
Maya: ok honey tell the when they get up I'm sure they will help ok sweetie pie.
Auggie: ok.

I wall into Riley's room it is dark and shabby Riley is hiding underneath her covers. I walk to the bed and tap her.
Maya: honey you ok you seem ..uh dark.
Riley : go away you know I hate bullies.
Maya: what ?
ring power, ring power, ring power

She forces the cover off her and sits up.
Riley m: I found out who's been sending me all those message
Maya: who?
Riley : you
Maya: what are you talking about Riley I thought I was your best friend.
Riley: well so did I.
Maya: Riley I swear I didn't send those messages take my phone and check.

I watch as Riley flicks through my phone and finds nothing.
Riley: I'm soooo sorry maya I actually thought it was you. The number was soo Similar.
Maya: it's ok but what really hurt was the fact that you actually thought I would do that to you.
Riley: I couldn't bear the thought of it being you but if it helps A slight part of me always knew it wasn't you.
Maya: thanks peaches it does besides you know that ring power means I can't do that to you.
Riley: I know I'm sorry but it looked exactly the same.
Maya: can I have a look at that number please.
Riley: sure.
She hands me her phone with the number written on the screen. I can't believe it.
Maya: I know who it is I've known that girl since pre school it's ...

Totally wanna know who it is please read on to find out who this Bitch is.