Garden party

Riley's POV:

I wake up at 1:45 and text maya to come over with her clothes for the garden party today.

I walk towards my closet and pick out my pink long sleeved crop top and a light blue long skirt with pink heels. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I dry my hair with the blow dryer and curl it carful not to burn my fingers.

When I'm done maya walks in through the door like a normal human being for once in her life and screams. So much for normal.

Maya: I forgot all my makeup.
Riley: it's fine you can borrow mine were practically the same colour right.
Maya: oh yeah by the way your outfit slays.
Riley: thanks peaches. Did I tell you that me and Lucas bought a house at NYU yesterday!!
Maya: NO you didn't how comes.
Riley: I wanted to do something and he suggested we look at an apartment he saw the other day and I didn't wanna go home so I was like yeah sure what about u and josh r u gonna get one soon.
Maya: Well you see the thing is I don't really like him as much as I used to. He's become really distant lately and he just doesn't wanna spend time together.
Riley: really I thought you were at his house yesterday.
Maya: No, I was at zay's house and well he kissed me and we carried on as normal until..
Riley: until what?!??!
Maya: until I kissed him back!!
Riley: what really!so you like him!
Maya: yeah i geuss , I don't know whether it was just a kiss to him.
Riley: I'm sure it was more since he kissed you first but what you gonna do about josh.
Maya: I don't know I don't think he'll take it bad beside I feel like he feels tied up to me and by ending it with him I'm setting him free. I still wanna be friend thoug.
Riley: I know everyone does. I think so to he's going to finish uni soon and besides I think zaya is cuter.
Maya: zaya??!!!????
Riley: zay+maya= zaya❤️❤️❤️
Maya: ohhhh right yeah now I gotta get changed,who's picking us up?
Riley: I have a car peaches besides I think Lucas will be busy setting up with his mom and skyler.
Maya: true,what time is it?
Riley: 2:48
Maya: shit den hurry up
Riley: I'm waiting for you!!!

Auggie: and where do you think your going???
Riley: to Lucas's house for our early graduation party wanna come.
Auggie: is skyler gonna be there!?
Riley: yes why?
Auggie:I'm gonna have to bring Ava.
Maya: why??!???!?
Auggie: Ava gets a little jelly when she sees me playing either her.
Maya: awesome you have a control freak girlfriend.
Riley: sure why don't you, mom, dad and Ava come all together.
Auggie: yeah I'll tell them now bye
Riley: bye

Ding dong
Lucas: hi your just in time we just finished up.
Skyler: Rileeeeeeyyy
Riley: skyler hey how are you sweetie pie.
Skyler: I'm fine come see what me and Lucas did to the garden.
Maya: does your mom need any help in the kitchen.
Lucas:your welcome to go see her.
Riley: hey *kisses lucas*
Skyler: awwwww
Maya: ewwwwww
Lucas: *covers skyler's eyes and kisses Riley back*
Skyler: hey *puls Lucas's hands away* not fair
Lucas: come on now you have to behave if you want that big girl bed, now go show Riley and Maya where mom is and then you can show them the garden.
Skyler: ok 😔😔
Riley: come on now we're gonna help with the chocolate cake and you can lick the bowl and the spoon.
Skyler: yay😄😄😀😄😄😄
Lucas: that was pretty good where did you learn how to do that
Riley: let's just say when your brother has a spooky girlfriend your gonna have to get use to making kids really happy.
Lucas: well I can't blame you.
Skyler: let's goooo
Maya: we're coming
Riley: hello Mrs friar
Mrs friar: heya girls now I can assume your here to help out maya could you please set the table in the garden the player are over there by the glass Dolphins.
Riley could you start on the cake the recipe is here and skyler will help you I just need to go upstairs and get dressed Lucas tells me your parents are coming right.
Riley: yeah my brother and his friend wanted to play with skyler.
Maya: the blue ones or the green ones Mrs F.
Mrs friar: the blue ones sweet pea.
Riley: thank you so much for organising this for us Mrs F it's really nice of you .
Lucas's mom: oh it's nothing now girls I really need to go change can I trust you too alone with the food
Riley: of course take as much time as you need.
Maya: huckleberry get over here
Lucas: what do you want
Maya: is zay coming
Lucas: yeah of course he is, why?
Maya: no reason just asking .
Riley: Lucas can I talk to you?
Lucas: yeah sure lets hi to the garden.
Riley: whoa this is really beautiful you really did all this by yourself?

Lucas: yeah I did now what was it that you wanted to say.
Riley: did zay tell you about him and Maya last night.
Lucas: yeah he did
Riley: well I wanted to see if you think he's being serious?
Lucas: oh he's serious alright he's loved her since the day he came here and when he found out she was going out with Josh he was heart-broken.
Riley: OMG!! How could you keep this from me Lucas.
Lucas: well it wasn't really my secret to say besides zay is my bro and I am really good at keeping my friends secrets and her never wanted anyone to know.
Riley: well maya likes him like a lot she was even was planning one dumping josh for him so your better be right this is my best friend were talking about here.
Lucas: I sure he's serious now he won't stop rambling in about her blue eyes and blah blah blah her blonde hair blah blah blah
Riley: I know it's just I really don't want my best friend to get hurt.
Lucas: and thats why you have the biggest heart.
Riley: I know so times I just feel really selfish like I'm not there for her as much as I need to be.
Lucas: Riley you didn't even realise when Charlie broke your heart because you were to busy thinking about whether he hurt maya so if that's selfish then I know nothing about you.
Riley: you always have a way of making me feel good about myself and I absolutely love you for it.

<time skip> cake is done,skyler, Auggie and Ava are licking the bowl while Riley and Lucas watch them carefully ,topanga and Mrs F  are talking about what amazing parents they would make  zay is just about to enter.

Topanga: their so cute together they'd make amazing parents one day don't you think.
Mrs F: Yep they sure would
Cory: no they would not because they are not going to be parents.
Topanga: shut up cory of course they are and your going to have to find a way to accept it.
Cory: when the time comes I'm sure I will but now is not the time
Mrs F: of course not but this is their decision and we must not have anything to say about it this is their lives not ours.

Ding dong

Lucas: that will be flat butt
Zay: hey bro
Lucas: you sure took your time
Zay: just wanted to make sure I didn't have to do any of cooking.
Lucas: Damit you asshole!!
Mrs F: Lucas language Their are little kids here!!!
Riley: hey Hank
Maya: hey earl
Zay: hey maya
Ava: ok now that everyone's her LET'S EAT REAL FOOD!!!!
Topanga: for once I agree
Mrs F: let's go to the garden then
Cory: this chocolate cake is really good girls
Riley: thanks daddy

Zay: maya we need to talk about last night at my house
Maya: sure I you kissed me I kissed you back I like you you like me back I ended my relationship with Josh over the phone just now so if you dare say yo-
Zay:*kisses Maya on the mouth*
Riley: awww *kisses Lucas on the mouth*
Auggie:*Kisses Ava on the mouth*
Cory and skyler: ahhhh this is too much I'm going inside
Everyone else:hahahahahahahaha

Omg yes I know I made joshaya into zaya only because I used ship joshaya but now I ship zaya because they slay. And Josh was never gonna choose maya unless city ot Riley payed him wait that was a bit harsh but you know what I mean anyway hope you like it spent 4 hours non stop writing 😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️💤💤💤💤