Jealous because i care

Riley:
Me and Lucas have been dating for 1 month now it's been going really well apart from missy quirks. We've been applying for are uni's. Me maya Lucas and zay applied for NYU but farkle and Samantha applied for Harvard,sad I know but they did still apply for NYU so how knows. I wash my face and add my natural make-up (which Lucas says I'm just as beautiful without). I put on my floral purple dress and purple vans. I walk out the house to the subway station.

<skipping train ride>

When I get to school I'm early so I sit on my desk waiting for Lucas or Maya. And guess who walks in yep you guessed it MISSY. God I hate that bitch.
Riley: what are you doing here and what on earth do you want.
Missy: non of your business but if you want to know I wanna see Lucas.
*lucas walks in*
Riley: well I guess your a bit late for that sweetie.*riley jumps off chair walks towards Lucas,smirks and kisses Lucas firmly on the mouth* you can leave now missy.
*missy leaves*
Lucas: hey princess what was that about?
Riley: just missy being missy
Lucas: if she's hurting you again I have no shame in beating up a girl
Riley: nope just a quirk,by the way you didn't happen to tell missy to meet you here did you?
Lucas: no, why what happened in Riley town.
Riley: nothing *biting bottom lip*
Lucas: your lying I can tell,Riley tell me the truth.
Riley: no I'm not
*maya walks in*
Maya: tell huckleberry what he needs to know
Riley: first of all NO second of all I told you not to call him that.
Maya: whatever ring power
Riley: ugh God I hate you Maya
Maya: I love you to peaches
*riley drags Lucas by the hand and leads him to the janitors closet*
Lucas: hey*tilting Riley's head up*
Listen you are my world I anything you think is wrong you tell me OK. I love you riles.
Riley: *smiles lightly* ok here it is,I was jealous of missy this morning when she came to our class and tried to talk to you I know you said that you wouldn't go out with her even if I paid you but,it's not just missy you get all the other girls twirling their hair and flirting with you. And sometimes I think if I'm not there then you won't brush them off. And..I..I feel like I'm not good enough for you.*breathes heavily*
Lucas: Riley I'm sorry that they make you feel that way and I meant what I said your beautiful heart will never compare with anyone else you think the best in everyone even when the worst is staring right at you in the face.
Riley: you really think so Lucas
Lucas: yeah I do *places his hands on her hips and kisses her gently*
You believe me now riles.
Riley: yeah I believe you *kisses him back*

<time skip to the end of lunch>

Missy's POV:

Now that Riley jealous I just have to think of something to put her off Lucas so I can grab him and he'll be mine. Never really liked Riley anyway she was just another bubbly girl in school.

Now for my plan:
I walk up to Lucas and turn him around just as Riley walks in I twist my hair and Kiss him. Riley runs away hahahaha. He pushes me off and says
Lucas: what the hell missy
Missy: what ,aren't you supposed to be running after you girlfriend now for all we know is that she could have jumped off a cliff by now.
Lucas: you're gonna pay for this missy * runs to find Riley*

Cliffhanger omg dos what do you think?
Pls don't forget to vote
Btw sorry for the million year update sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to give you to clench your teeth on