A cup of coffee with him

POV:Riley

I call the number and he answers straight away
Lucas: Hello?
Riley : hi , it's me Riley from earlier today
Lucas : oh yes I remember you your face is kinda hard to forget and the fact that you ran away from my dogs without thinking twice.

I blush and look at my face as red as a tomato.
Riley: yeah about that I'm sorry dogs are just not my thing. Anyway I was wondering would you like to get a cup of coffee with me today at star bucks ?
Lucas:yes in about an hour I just need to help my mamma with carrying the shopping back home and get her medicine from the pharmacy.
Riley : yes of course doctor cowboy Lucas
I say giggling
Lucas: ok Riley do you want me to bring the dogs with me they would love the fresh air.
Riley: I think they will will be fine for the day see you without your dogs In an hour bye.
Lucas: bye. He says as he shuts the phone.

I go to sleep and put an alarm on my phone to wake up in half an hour. When I hear the alarm ring I wake up and take a 5 minute shower and dry my hair. Once I'm dressed I forget that I still have to tell my mom I'm going out I figure a way out of the boy talk conversation and leave a note by the fridge saying I'll be back at 7:00. It's now 4:00. I leave the house with a smile until I hear my phone ping sigh. More messages I just hope that I don't get any while I'm with Lucas it will be to much. I am suddenly re thinking opening up about the cyber bullying.maybe I should wait until I know him better like after today maybe just maybe .

When I get off I have to walk a while to get there as soon as I reach Starbucks I see him sitting there with a cute smile in a blue top and a cowboy hat with cowboy boots. now that is my kind of guy a true country boy not like all the bastards here at John Quincy adams they are all so nice but are only after one thing looks .ahhhh he is so buff 😍😍😍😍.
He waves at me took take a seat and like a gentleman he pulls out the chair and I smile Nervously.
After that he gets the waiter and he orders an ice frappe and I get a hot chocolate with a dozen Mini marshmallows.
Lucas: how are you
Riley : fine how's your school new school working out for you
Lucas : not so good me and my friend zay are moving to John Quincy Adams it's said to be academically better, besides its closer to my house.
Riley: oh that's such a coincidence I go there and it's not close my dad just teaches me there and I don't think we're moving anytime soon I like it there and so does my mom.
Then the conversation flows until I get a call from maya ...
She said that she apologizes for not answering my call and we arrange a sleepover at my house tomorrow. I shut the phone and place it on the table and almost as soon as I do it I get hate messages.I put my phone on silent and place it in my bag .
When I look at Lucas he is just frozen starring at me and I can't help but smile . Then I think to myself wait am I in love with Lucas friar no I can't be right,I just met him. Suddenly I feel like the stupid one I look at him carefully and his perfect jaw line and muscly hands then I get this weird feeling inside my heart it's something that I haven't felt since seventh grade since Charlie.
oh god I'm in love. He walks me home and says goodbye see u tomorrow see ya bye
Zzzzzz so tired