Missy bradfords evil mind

Maya's pov:

Maya: missy Bradford
Riley: what no way she's soo nice
Maya: Riley no, you see the best in everyone but sometimes I think that blinds you wait no all the time.
Riley: not true!!!
I give her a look.
Riley: ok maybe a little bit
I glare at her.
Riley: ok a lot, but I really thought she liked me.
Maya: well you thought wrong ,now come on we're gonna be late.
Riley: well that's something I never thought you'd say.
Maya: well I'm gonna be kicking butt today soooo lets go
Riley: NO!! Maya no you have to promise not to touch missy. She's not worth it.
Maya: she hurt my best friend!!!
Riley: maya pls don't do this for me.
Maya: NO!!! If She hurt you she hurt me.
Riley: I didn't think it would get to this stage but I've kept one of the maya coupons you gave me on my birthday last year. And this ones interesting you see it says to so as your told.

Maya curses under her breath
Maya:fine but one more message and she's dead.
Riley: ok now let's gooooo.
She opens the bay window and we leave.

Riley's POV

I plaster a smile on my face as we get on the subway i see Lucas sitting on a seat and I walk over to him and trying not to cry. I really thought missy was a friend. I wave at him and he doesn't see me I say hi he donated hear me.
I stand in front of him place my hands on his earphones and pull them off

Riley: hey stupid
Lucas: hey beautiful
Riley blushes brightly.
Lucas: what you doing Saturday night.
Riley: nothing much why?
Lucas: well I was thinking we could go to the movies together.
Riley: yeah sure I would love to Lucas.so it's a date.
Lucas: whatever you say princess.
Riley: ok then subway boy.

I give him a peck on the check and turn around to face maya.her jaw is wide open and she looks at me blankly. Yep that's my maya always expecting the least well at least we know who's gonna be asking their dad a question tonight.

When I get to school I look for missy and find her. Lucas is only a couple of lockers behind her so I better speed things up.
Riley: hey missy
Missy: ohhhh hey it's you
Riley: do you think it's fun being bullied cause I don't think it is
Missy: what are you talking about
Riley: don't play dumb with me I know that you are the one sending me all those horribly mean messages all summer.
Missy: yeh it was just a laugh we were just messing with you riles
Riley: don't call me that and don't scuffle my hair I'm not your dog and also I just got it done.
Missy: hey don't you have something else to do then pester me you little klutz.

Just then missy boyfriend arrives oh great just what I need I'm starting to think twice now. Ohhhh boy this is bad this is really bad.

Missy: hey brad
Brad: hey babe this girl bothering you.
Missy: she is beat the fuck out of her. She's needs to learn when to open her mouth.
Just as Brad is about to punch me Lucas flys in and holds his hand in his fist.

Lucas: if your dirty fingers ever touch her you will regret you ever lived.
Brad: oh yeah, what u gonna do?
Lucas* grips tighter and tighter until we hear a crack.
Riley: lucas stop pls stop
Omg Lucas broke his hand by squeezing it  so hard.
Riley:*runs into the janitors closet crying.
Zay: shit man Texas Lucas is back.

Sorry for the late update guys it's been a rough week.
Hope you enjoy this omg what did rucas do.