Is the past is in the past

Hey guys sooooo sorry for the late update been on holiday all over the place from Egypt to Dubai to France lol!! Back now and writing loads to catch up.Love u lots

Lucas POV:
When I leave the office I'm relived to know that I won't have to tell my mum I'm expelled again. The principle was cool about it and I just got stuck with some community service thing and it's not that bad. I pull out my phone since I heard it ping I was hoping it was Riley and of course it was right she wants to meet at 7:00 I'm guessing at topanga's her mums little cafe. It's 5:00 now and I still have to get home before mum finishes her shift at the hospital. I try calling her but her phones switched off.
I go home and off myself off to sleep because I'm so tired right now I then set an alarm for 6:30...

Meanwhile at Riley's house

Maya: so ran into the canteen and I see Sarah Monty sitting on Josh's lap kissing him and I go to confront him and he's like  "oh baby it's not what it looks like and trying to cover it all up and pushing her off but I didn't buy it so I called him a fuckboy and left to find you but you were gone.
Riley:omg that little ass I totally am gonna get dad to crush him, or maybe not since their brother they do that anyway. Look on the bright side now we can have our sleepover and bitch about him all night now go get your stuff from your house and meet me back here at say 8:00 yeah.
Maya: why what's up
Riley:meeting up with the boy that saved me a bruise and got me to completely freeze up in front of a crowd of people who I don't even know.
Maya: oh so yo mean ranger Rick
Riley: yes but please stop calling him that
Maya: I'll think about stay safe see ya
Riley: bye

Back to Lucas...
I wake up too a blaring irritating noise and get up as soon as I realize it's my alarm. I hop into the bathroom to take a shower.
<time skip>
I am wait for Riley at topanga's were me her maya zay and farkle usually sit.then I see her walk in looking more beautiful then ever.oh that smile.
I wave over for her to see me and she gives me a smile and walks over.

Riley's POV:

Riley:hey
Lucas:hi how are you after the you know whole fight thing.
Riley:me oh I'm fine I just feel ..fine but I'm a little more worried about you what happened at the principles office.
Lucas:first of all theirs nothing to worry about I don't see any reason too anyway Brad is just a slave too missy nothing more he's just a pussy looking for a fight he knows he isn't gonna win.Also I was only given community service thing no biggy.
Riley: well I just wanna thank you for that I didn't get the chance to thank you for saving me back there.
Lucas:your welcome
theirs nothing that I wouldn't do for you absolutely nothing that I wouldn't do for you Riley.
Riley: thank you Lucas. Umm I do have a question what did zay mean by Texas Lucas is back?
Lucas: well let's just say it started with a bull a bad person and two good friends and ended a little worse than this causing me to move here. Causing me to meet you. I also have a question.
Riley:ask away *slightly stunned*
Lucas: why did you run away crying then lock yourself in the janitors closet when I rushed to save you?
...awkward silence...
Riley: well you see the the thing is I...I don't really know I guess I just never took you for an aggressive person I mean you seemed so sweet and well I got I little scared when you umm when you lashed out on him I was like really frightened and I just ran.
Lucas:no Riley I'm not like that I mean I was before but now Riley you've changed me and that.All that was was me protecting a person I love a person I care about.Riley I only ever hurt the people who hurt my friends,people I love. I am not bad, I'm am not a bad person riles. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I would never dream of it. I just saw them and I totally lost it I couldn't bear to watch you suffer alone. And I know you've told everyone time and time again that you can handle things on your own but this time I couldn't.I guess what I'm trying to say is well i really like you riles. In fact I love you Riley Mathews.
Riley: What? But who could ever love a girl like me I mean I'm not good enough for you..

He cuts me off and presses his lips against mine we stay in that position for a while then I do something and I kiss him back. Sparks fly I feel lifted like all of my worries are gone and all I junk about is him and his jaw line and his emerald green eyes and his sweet smile. As we pull apart I whisper into his ear "I think I love you too MR Friar.

Lucas: Then we do have something in common don't we.
Riley:Yea it appears to me we do.how about we make a truce sort of like a pact.
Lucas: well depends on the boundaries but carry on please.
Riley: we are to put the past in the past and start from fresh like we never met.
Lucas:No I don't accept those term I want to remember everything and I never want to forget you riles.
Riley: very well we shall meet again in two days time to discuss this more.what are you doing for thanksgiving?
Lucas: not much mommas got work so I guess I'll be at your for the day see you then bye princess.
Riley:bye prince

I reeeeeaally wanted to get Lucas and Riley toghther here but I want to leave it until thanksgiving because I'm sooo tired and jet lag didn't help one bit not my best work but it's good.at least they kissed omg oh yeah they kissed. Love you guys so much xx❤️❤️❤️🎭💖💖💖💗💗💓💞💕💓💞💕