The Nightwings lies donot trust him  my scarab told me.

"DROP The act!" I almost yelled. "I know" I said angrily. I had to see M'ggan cry that's kinda hard when she's like a parent to you and when shes constantly happy. "How did you find out?" He asked crossing his arms.  "Khaji Ra was picking up magical properties when we fought that ninja lady, a glamer charm. And when I sent J.D for wally the coller picks up everything to if shes lost or in trouble I can find her" I said.

"How do you know what a glamer charm loos like? And how does the coller have anything to do with this?".   I called J.D over and showed him the coller it had a flash signe and a beetle. "Voice and video, Nice" he said. "Who else knows?" I asked. "So far just you, me wally, kalder and possibly M'ggan."

"When will you tell the others?" I asked. "When this is all over" he simply responded. I sighed. "Wally must be worried" "he is".

~•~•~•~•
Night
~•~•~•~•

"Alright boys cost is clear, I hacked all the motion sensors and placed the camera's on loop" I said to Alpha squad.
"Your in the wrong mode" Robin said to impulse. "Dude I crash all modes" he replied. Then Jamie enters the conversation "stelf mode hermano"

I couldn't help but laugh at there little argument. Bart began to touch his arms looking for the stelf button when Jamie hit him on the side. I giggled on my end of the line causing a smile from Jamie. They don't know I can see them but Robin's mask has a cam corder so u can view the mission from the computer.

They snuck around the building making there way to the aria they where previously in. A scientist was dropping a purple colored crystal in the box and it began to mix with the water. She began to speak.
"What's she saying" asked Robin.
"Just a sec" Jamie respond. "She's telling her transition's  to go easy on the additive..the contents in that bin are non-terestreal in origin" he added. "That's it. that's your additive" as he was talking Robin snuck to the bin and took a sample of the additive.

"Where's he-" Arsenal was cut off by Robin. "Ahh we got what we came for lets go" I looked at the screen.
"Ok boys two guards one door hack and your home free" I told them.

I'm in suspicions of the one who calls him self Arsenal he is a lie to his name compared to us and shows signes of unnecessary action" khaji Ra said

"I don't like him eather" I whisperd knowing Nightwing was still here. An explosion went off courtesy of Arsenal.  "You blew up the lab!?" Robin almost yelled until I cut him off. "BUT THIS WAS SUBPOST TO BE A COVERT OP! WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING!!"

Everyone rubed there head from my yelling litterly in there ear. "That i'm not about to let Luther poison the world just because we don't now what poison there using" he responded selfishly. "And cuz I enjoy making Lex miserable" he shrugged.

I ran in the zeda-tube and zetaed to Lex corpe farm.

Bae- I mean Jamie's P.O.V. (lol what's the difference)

"You went off mission. That was a huge mistake!" Robin told Arsenal.
"Funny I was about to say the same thing" a rocky voice I recognize said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We all know how that went 😐😒
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Time to go?" Impulse asked Robin as he set bombs. When they exploded everyone ran out. "Want the options?, Corn field or corn field?" Impulse asked Robin. "Corn field!" We then ran ahead.

"You can fly out of here" Bart suggest. "And you can run a thousand miles before Black beetle can event blink, if I could carry Arsenal could you carry Robin?"

"Sorry fast not strong".
"Well alpha never leaves a man behind"

"If we double back maby we could lose him" Robin suggested. "That dosent seem likely. Black beete said smirking then a green version of zoey and me came from the corn field and Red beetle flew above us sending a warning glare to green and licked eyes with black beetle.

"How many colors do these guys come in?" Asked Arsenal. "Uh. This guy. Not in the history books." Said Impulse. Just then both red and Green. uhh..beetle began to fight Black beetle.

He used some powers that resembled Mrs.Martian. Robin began to list them when a voice rang in our head. "Heros of Earth, I have established this link to better coordnate our attack" he said in a strange ascent.

''Telaphaty, that clutches it this guy's the Blu-Green beetle of Mars!"
Robin exclaimed.

Red beetles P.O.V

Robin began to back out orders and blue came to my side and fought with me. I was ready to put on the lantern ring but I heard a different voice and not khaji Ra's 'not yet' it said in my head. Arsenal shot Black beetle with a plasma canon of his own and made a few marks.

Impulse began to put out the fire surrounding Green beetle. "Beetles of Earth fire your sonic Canons at 27 Angstrom's precisely" Green beetle told me and blue. Then I heard my scarab say this signature words that make me fell like and idiot. 'that tatic will be ineffectual' she said.

"Um..my scarab's telling me that tatic will be ineffectual" said Jamie who got the same response. "That's a quote by the way" I added. "It is for 2 scarab's but there not alone tonight" he said confidently. I shot him a warning glance and a caution glance to the team.

We fired away "ha. Tickles" black beetle said then let out a cry of pain once I joined in. "Scarab said that he won't be out for long" Blue said. "That is true" G.B said. "Then what do we do?" Asked Robin. "Now we run"

~•~•~•~•~•~•

After a brief discussion with Nightwing about places to keep the *cough* untrusted*cough* Green beetle we let him stay in Superman's adopted parents barn. We met up with a few members of the team.

"Thanks for the ues of your barn Mr.kent" said Nightwing."untill we check out this green beetle we can't afford to bring him to our H.Q"

"It's alright and I'll take any excuse to see one of my boys" said Mr.kent with a warming smile and an arm around Superboy. Green beetle spoke up "my name is B'aars O'ohm and obviously I am of Mars"

"Obviously" Robin repeated "but it's the beetle thing that got us wondering how are you connected to the reach?" He asked. "I imagine my story is much similar to yours" he said jestering to me and Blue. I still had my mask on. I honestly don't have a good felling about him and neither does J.D who is right beside me ready to snap his neck off with one bite.

"On Mars I am what you call an archaeologist, Two of your Earth years ago I stumbled across this scarab which attached it's self to my person" he stated . "That last part sounds firmiluar." Jami mumbled. I remember when it first attached to me and friend my favorite dress. God I was pissed the next day.

He began to tell us the Reach's plan for the galaxy and why he's and I quote 'not on mode' and 'i can trust him' ha ha he's so funny. (Scarsacam)

After Nightwing thanked him we began to walk off when...

'forgive this mental intrusion Jamie Reyes and Zoey Evans but one fear screams out to me that you fear losing your self or the other person to the scarab, and so Jamie you wish it removed, but I'm here and there is another way'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
'Please please please comment and vote also I'm thinking of making a one shot book for Y.J.

I am a slow writer but...trust me I'll finish it...and don't worry about the cave ....

*Wispers* I have a supprise

Please vote for this and like.

~René😘💋