Halloween!!

-Natsu-

  After Igneel had left that day Lucy broke down. I knew how she felt we wanted more time with our family, can you blame us? But for the guilds sake we put on a happy face and enjoyed the time we did have together. I believe in family,trust, and love and I know that the bonds in Fairy Tail can only be broken by a lack of trust. But that was one of the reasons I didn't want the guild to know about me and Lucy being royal. This wasn't like any of the battles we had faced before and it was to dangerous I will not have the guild die for us

   As it so happened It was October. And the entire guild was throwing a Halloween party. There was going to be food, and well I forgot about the rest.

   Right now Luce and I were at the house getting ready, we were going to the guild as pirates. Lucy was in the bathroom having Cancer do her hair while I was putting on my pants when happy came in our room in his neko form like always. "I'm a yummy fishy!" Happy exclaimed waving his hands up and down in excitement. I rolled my eyes "Right you are little buddy but I gotta get ready so yeah." I said pushing him out of the room. But once Lucy came out of the bathroom my jaw dropped.

  I knew Lucy could dress up but I was really shocked to see how sexy she looked

  I knew Lucy could dress up but I was really shocked to see how sexy she looked. It had been a long time since I saw her in pants and a shirt, she had temporarily died her hair all blonde and she had those pretty brown eyes that I missed so much. Then for her outfit she had a white undershirt with a red duster and black letter pants. She also wore her signature boots with her celestial spirit keys. But I was most surprised about her eyes, Don't get me wrong I love her golden eyes but her brown ones are the eyes I fell in love with.

  "Oh how I missed those" I said walking up to her and putting my hand under her eyes looking at them more. I had also noticed that the golden dragon tattoo under her eye was gone. "You look just like you did before we went to dragon realm?" I said more as a question then a statement. "Well Mira taught me a little bit of transformation magic. So now I can look like this, but I can't seem to get the hair so I just died it." She said with a smile. I smiled back this girl never ceased to amaze me. "You are the best wife a guy could ask for." I said "Also your cooking skills have really improved" that earned me a punch in the gut. Instead of complaining how much it hurt I pulled her into a passionate kiss.

   Unfortunately since Luce and i had returned to the earth realm me and her had not had much love making. It's not that we don't want to, she was like a drug, but we have been way to stressed. With me and her trying to keep the dragon realm a secret, finding easy jobs for me and her to go on, pretend to take a bit so we can train for Zeref. And then having the duties as the rulers we hadn't had much of a break. And on top of that go to the guild every day like everything was normal. Then one we were done we were too tired to do anything.

  I sighed as I kissed then pulled back for air. "Natsu I have to tell you something, but after the party at the guild. Is that okay?" Lucy asked me with our foreheads touching. I nodded as Happy enters the room. "Natsu Lushee it's time to go" I nodded grabbed her hand and walked out the room to go to the guild hall.

   -Gajeel-

  "Where is that idiot?" I sighed while munching on a piece of metal. I was at the guild hall on Halloween night with levy and the rest of these idiots. I was dressed up as a moder cycle rocker dude, while Jet and Droy had somehow managed to convince shrimp to dress up as the three musketeers with them. But I had to give it to levy she looked hot in that getup.

  "Hey we're here now gimme some food I'm starven over here!" Natsu screamed while kicking down the guild door. The guild was playing some classic Halloween songs and had lights everywhere. Then some weird drinks and food. "Oi flame brain come here I'm bored and Gray is off with Juvia making babies I think." I said to Natsu, Lily snickers right next to me, finding my previous statement funny it seems.

  "Hey metal head what's up." Natsu said with grin I chuckled. "Nothing much but look over there." I said pointing to a drunk Erza "Lay like a puppy and beg for redemption!" Erza exclaimed at Jet and Droy who were her unfortunate victims. Natsu laughed "well now I know who to avoid"  And the night carried on like that. It was times like this though that I was grateful to be in Fairy Tail.

  -Lucy-

  The party ended around eleven at night, which was a miracle considering this was Fairy Tail. Me and Natsu were walking on our way home, happy decided to spend the night over at Wendy's. "So what was it you wanted to tell me Lucy?" Natsu asked me I gulped. "Well I was curious and well I looked through Lissanas memory's." I took a breath "Lucy it's okay just tell me what you have to tell me it will be okay." Natsu said reassuringly.

  I nodded and continued "You know when you were under her spell you and her you know, um well as it turns out she got pregnant." He growled and looked at me "what happened to the child Lucy?! Because I don't see a belly bump or an infant in the guild anywhere" Natsu demanded his eyes glowing red. "Only if you calm down cause your not gonna like it and promise me you won't tell or hurt anyone including lissana, the guild had kept it a secret to protect you." He nodded as his eyes turned onyx again.

   "Natsu she got an abortion, she killed it. And she made sure it had a heartbeat before she did it." Then he lost it.