[11]

Sorry for the spelling mistake and errors I'm editing it one by one!

"You're my mothers what?"

Grays pov

I was walking out the kingdom, in the direction to where my kingdom was. I sighed at each step I took till I saw something in he distance.

"My carriage?!"

I saw my horse and my royal carriage in the meadow. I ran over to it, I guessed that my father had sent someone down to kingdom to pick me up. I walked to the carriage to see my navigator or coachman as some would call it.

"Evening Romeo."

Romeo was around the age 15 or 16 I really didn't know or care but he was the best carriage navigator coachman ever, to me that is.

"My prince! It's been at least 2 weeks or 1 since you've disappeared. I haven't been on this horse since! Where have you been?"

I sighed. Averting my eyes from my coachman.

"My fiancee. Or my ex fiancee broke thing off."

Romeo gasped. He got off his horse to hug me which caught me by surprise.

"My lord, I'm sorry. Queens can be a hassle at times."

Romeo took something out of his pocket. It was a picture of a girl with blue hair in two pigtails and a white cat.

"Wendy?"

"Ah yes, my wonderful girlfriend. She's the best! We've been together since we were 14, it's been 2 whole years now!"

I knew he was 16.

Romeo gazed upon the picture for a while and sighed. He looked up at me with meaning in his eyes.

"My prince. You and Y/n were meant to conjoin lands and rule together! Theres no explanation in my head to why you two broke off the marriage."

I rubbed the back of my head, averting my gaze into Romeos eyes which were peering into my soul.

"Ah, well..you see. Y/n's no longer the queen here. He father came back and she's now a princess again. I did something horrible Romeo! It's so horrible that you would even forgive me for the act. I need to make this right! Can you help?"

I gave out one of my hands to Romeo. He only shook his head and smiled.

"I can't help my prince, but.."

Romeo pointed he finger to the carriage. I made my way to my royal transportation system and opened it up.

"ELFMAN! JUVIA!"

My bodyguard Elfman sitting in my carriage playing cards with Juvia. Juiva was my friend, more like my best friend. She'd always have my back but she was a bit to clingy at times.

"What are you guys doing here!?"

Juvia turned around to look at me. Her eyes glistened as she jumped from inside the carriage and outside onto me. She snuggled onto my clothing.

"Hey! Juvia!"

"JUVIA MISSED GRAY-SAMA!"

I sweatdropped and liked at Romeo who was laughing. Elfman got out of my carriage, he began stretch.