[7]

"Hey Sting, let me in already."
.
"Sure thing bro, but whose the sexy chick?" The man who had his crystal blue eyes through the peek hole looked up and down at me.
.
"Um...hello." I waved my hand.
.
"She's a friend, and no flirting with her. She's mine alright."
.
I gasped. Natsu all of a sudden took me by my hand and pulled me in close, he basically hugged me. I could hear his heart beat.
.
The guy at the peek hole laughed and opened the door.
.
"Get inside you old rascal. And you milady." The guy took me by the hand and planted a small kiss.
.
I blushed. Natsu pulled me towards him and glared at the guy. He only smirked and closed the door.
.
He walked in front of us, Natsu followed still holding onto my hand. I lightly poked his arm. He glanced down to look at my flustered face.
.
"M-M-my h-and."
.
I pointed to my hand and Natsu looked down, he let go of my hand and continued to walk. I let out a sigh of relief in my head because it would be rude to do that out loud.
.
(Classy Cids)
.
We were walking down the stairs and I could finally comprehend what was going on. A table of familiar boys was the first thing I saw.
.
The Underground Thiefs!?
.
I saw the gang of boys and a girl with short white hair and blue eyes. She had the average hourglass body wearing a maid outfit.
.
I knew half of the guys here because they were either in the court house while my mother was still alive deciding if they live or die or people posted posters around the village as a warning about the thief.
.
I took a step back, sweating a little. They all had knifes next to them and weapons hung up on the wall.
.
"Come on in!" The Sting guy said allowing us through.
.
Natsu grabbed my hand and led me to the bar area. He sat me down on the bar chairs and called the white haired girl.
.
"H-hey Natsu! How's it-um-going?" The white haired girl smiled averting her eyes a little bit, blushing.
.
Natsu chuckled. Something weird was going on in my stomach, it was gas because I hadn't eaten yet it was like their was a swarm of angry butterflies fluttering in me.
.
I cleared my throat loudly getting their attention. The girl bowed at me and smiled.
.
"Welcome to the underground. I'm assuming your just here to join the thief league?
.
I lightly shook my head, suddenly I felt something warm grabbed me and pull me in. I realized that I was on Natsu's lap, him hugging me.
.
"Nah, she's my girlfriend."
.
WOAH,WOAH, WOAH I DIDNT ARGEE TO THIS.
.
I round of applause could be heard from the guys sitting at a table afar. The Sting guy stood up along with a guy wearing a cloak.
.
"Nice Natsu, you scored a good one! She has a nice body." The Sting guy licked his lips at me.
.
Natsu playfully punched his arm.
.
"That's my dessert Sting."
.
WA-WO-WA-EHHH!
.
I glanced over at the white haired girl, she only winked at me and smiled. The guy in the cloak walked up to Natsu and high fived him.
.
"You finally accomplished something good."
.
Natsu glared at the boy.
.
"Shut it Rogue."
.
I giggled and got off of Natsus lap but I was only brought back onto him, Natsu stared to smell me. I looked at him and he had a grin on his face.
.
"You smell good Y/n~"
.
PFFFFFTTTT WAHT
.
Sting smirked at Rogue and Rogue nodded.
.
"Get out of here you two. No one wants to see you two get-well-you know.."
.
ACTUALLY NO! NO I DONT KNOW.
.
I was suddenly lifted up into bridal style by Natsu and led back up stairs. I have one more glance to the white haired girl who seemed to be sad.
.
What's wrong?~Hold your head up princess~your tiara is falling~
.
Natsu walked out into the open still holding onto me. Natsu turned around and used his free hand to wave at his friend.
.
"Bye Natsu! And make sure you eat your dessert! AND I MEAN ALL OF IT.
.
WHAT KINDA FRIENDS ARE THESE!?
.
Natsu only smiled and nodded, running off with me still in his arms. I looked back and saw the guy close the door.
.
Timeskip.
.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled at Natsu, we were in his room because Happy still hasn't waken up from his 'nap' in my bedroom.
.
"Those were my friends and now there your friends! See you finally made some friends!" Natsu smiled at me.
.
"I DONT WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH THIEFS WHO STEAL MY CITIZENS THINGS!" Natsu put his hand over my mouth.
.
"Are you crazy!? Why would you yell out information out like that! Especially in a castle with guards! Look you said you wanted friends well you got them now. "
.
I didn't really make any friends, I barley talked to them. All those thieves know is that I'm just a normal girl with a 'hot bod' whose 'banging' Natsu. I really wanted to talk to that white haired girl though.
.
Did I just use the word 'banging? Hm...
.
I looked at Natsu who was in his bed curled up ready to sleep. I still didn't wanna sleep with the cat in the bed so I got into bed with Natsu but turned the opposite side from him.
.
"Hey, face me Y/n."
.
Huh?!
.
Natsu grabbed my shoulder and flipped me around making me face him. I blushed lightly but her only stared into my eyes.
.
"W-why do I have to stay like this?" I nervously stuttered.
.
"Because when I wake up the first thing I wanna see is your face."
.
Wow so cheesy but so..cheesy cute.
.
I dozed off still smiling at what Natsu said.