[9]

No pov

Y/n and Natsu finally made there way to the underground entrance. Natsu knocked on the door making the silent streets of the kingdom erupt with banging noises.

Y/n pov

"Who is it? Oh! Y/n~"

Sting the blonde haired boy was giving me the eye through the peek hole. He immediately opened the door half way letting me in. Natsu growled and grabbed the door opening it all the way relieving his face to Sting.

"O-Oh! N-Natsu! Why are-gulps-you here?"

Sting was taken a step back, sweat dropping in the process. Natsu rolled his eyes, quickly taking my hand dragging me inside. I heard Sting sigh and the door shutting.

We went down stairs to find the rest of the boys. Rouge and the Lisanna girl were talking to each other while the rest of guys were playing with there weapons and tinkering.

"Y/n!" Rogue jumped up from his chair and ran over to me as quick as possible. He began bombarding me with questions such as...

"Did you have a weird dream last night? I had one but I don't understand it at all! Can you help me? The thing wrong with this dream was that I was going to.."

Rogue fell silent, Sting averted his eyes. I nodded and explained to them that's why I came here, to see if they had the same dream.

"Oh? So you didn't come here to see me?" Sting asked, smirking.

Natsu stepped in front on me raising his eyebrow at Sting. Sting only laughed and went back to the conversation we were having earlier.

"So..what do you think it meant?"
"I don't know."
"It all happened so fast."

"Can either of you guys tell me about the dream?" Natsu popped outta nowhere and asking.

"Sting and I threatened to kill Y/n but before we could she fell off a high cliff."

Natsu turned slightly pale. He looked at me to confirm. I only nodded at him agreeing.

"Are you serious!? Why would you even think of harming Y/n!"

Rogue looked down. Sting decided that it was his time to explain, so he stepped forward.

"We had no control over the dream. The only control we had was our emotions. When Y/n fell off the cliff I saw someone, like some sort of spirit go after her."

"Yeah! I saw that too! But before we could see who that spirit was Y/n vanished and so did it."

I grasped onto my clothing tightly remembering slowly of what happened in my dream that night.

"But..."

Sting, Rogue, and Natsu all looked up at me. I was still staring at the floor, holding on tightly to my arm.

"Why did you say that you both were going to die because of me?"

Suddenly I heard a loud BOOM come from the entrance doorway. Some of my knights came down the stairs with swords and knifes in there hands.

"GET THEM!" Jellal yelled.

My knights swarmed the underground, taking all the weapons, food, and objects that the thieves had probably stolen.

"NO! STOP!"

"My queen!" Gray came out of nowhere and embraced me. I pushed him off and pleaded to my knights to let them go.

"Sorry my princess. We have strict orders from the king." Jellal told me. I was taken a step back, the way that he addressed me was unacceptable.