[10]

"Y/n I am gay for Natsu!" Gray said to Y/n taking off his shirt.

What!

Yea no I wish😂😂 lets get to the real story

"Y/n I..."

What!

"I'm sorry! I'll make this up to you I promise!"

I rolled my eyes. I looked at him straight in his eyes. He had this happy and determinated look on his face that I was about to wipe off.

I know determinated isn't a real word, calm down.

"Don't you have a kingdom to rule over soon? Find a wife. Go home Gray."

Grays expression faded into disbelief and a hint of sadness in his eyes. I walked towards the entrance and left Gray standing in a daze.

I was outside of the underground, I breathed in the intoxicating aroma of my streets. I had no wish to go back to the castle to see my knights, Lisanna, and my father. While taking a stroll down the kingdom I spot a paper on the floor.

It was the daily paper.
Picking it up I began to read it.

"Oh! The morning paper, I hope Lushys in here!"

I hadn't forgotten my reporter friend Lucy, whom I've haven't see since that day Natsu decided to an idiot. I opened the paper and read through a few interesting topics till I saw Lucys name.

"Ah! Here! Taking a tour of the castle with the queen was the most fun I've ever had, BUT did you know that the queen has another man living in the house with her when she's already arranged a marriage with the 'soon to be' King Gray Fullbuster! Who will the queen choos...OKAY WHAT!"

I skimmed through the whole article reading word from word about what Lucy put in her paper. She mentioned Levy, Mira, Ezra, Jellal, Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, me, and even Happy! They were all questions that made me mad.

"Will Y/n be with the thief or the prince? Will Levy dating the butler Gajeel distract her from her dutys? Will the cat Happy ever lose weight?"

I was engulfed in rage, I threw the paper in a nearby garbage and walked to the news stand asking the man in charge of the papers where I could find Lucy.

Timeskip 1 hour

Lucys pov

"Good job Lucy on the article! Keep up the good work!" My boss of the news paper, Mr. Ichiya, was congratulating me on my successful article about the queen and she castle.

He left my desk, when he was completely out of my sight I laid back further into my chair and sighed aloud. I felt guilty somehow, releasing all that info about the queen and her castle without getting her permission.

Suddenly my office door flew open. I fell back from my chair not a where of who it was. I held my head and stood up.

"I'm sorry but who are..QUEEN Y/N!?"

Y/n pov

I was standing in front of Lucy's desk crossing my arms. She look flabbergasted, no words would come out of her mouth. I squinted my eyes at her and she began to panic.