[3]

Dreaming
.
"Hello? Is anyone here?" I was in a whole other world. The water was so clear, that the moons reflection stood out clearly. A shooting star pasted by and my eyes landed on a beautiful lady looking at the moon.
.

"Um, hello?" I walk up to the lady, she was staring at the moon with meaning in her eyes

.
"Um, hello?" I walk up to the lady, she was staring at the moon with meaning in her eyes. I could tell that she was lost and alone.
.
"Are you okay? Do you wanna get back home?"
.
She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes stared right into mine. A tear fell down from her cheek all the way to the water. I felt myself drifting away, the last thing I heard was.
.
"Imagine me~"
.
Out of dream
.
I wake up. My body feeling ten times as heavier before, but it was so warm the position I was in, I couldn't move and I went back to sleep.
.
"Zzzzzzz..."
.
"Zzzzzzzz..."
.
"WAKE UP!"
.
I bolted right up lifting the heavy weight off of me. My vision was still blurry but I could tell it was Erza, she seems like she's crossing her arms. I reached over for my glasses I placed on my nightstand and put it on.
.
Erza was standing in front of my bed, glaring at me.
.
"What's wrong?" I asked, looking confused.
.
"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's just that your in the same bed WITH A BOY! No correction WITH A BOY YOU JUST MET!"
.
What?
.
I look over to my side and see Natsu curled up under my sheets. My face went pale and my hands started to shake. I looked at Erza, who was still glaring at me, and gave her a smile.
.
"Sorry?"
.
Erza shook her head and left the room, clearly disappointed. Levy walked in and saw the position I was in, she dropped the hot towels on the floor and backed away from the scene.
.
"S-sorry! I'll leave!"
.
Levy ran out the room leaving the hot towels on the floor. I sweat-dropped and glanced down at Natsu. He peek from under my covers. I crossed my arms and puffed out my cheeks.
.
"Morning beautiful." He winked at me.
.
I blushed and lost my trail of words. Natsu sat up from his bed looked out my window.
.
"Nice view. So what's up?"
.
Natsu glanced at me and laid back down on the bed, his shirt was off but he had his boxers on. I blushed deeply.
.
"D-d-did-w-what- I- what did we d-do last night?"
.
I glanced at him, he was staring at me and I averted my gaze towards him. I heard him lightly chuckle.
.
"Well you couldn't get your hands off me last night!" Natsu suddenly blurted out.
.
My eyes widen. I looked at him like I've seen a ghost or something.
.
"W-we WHAT!"
.
"Yea, you couldn't stop moaning my name out. You went sleep after we were done and you said it was enjoyable and you'd want to do it again in the morning, so.."
.
Natsu pushed me down back on the bed, pinning me down in the process. I gasped as he removed my glasses from my eyes. I was only nearsighted, I could see Natsu face right in front of mine.
.
I averted my gaze. He came closer to my face and went straight from my neck. I could feel his breath hit my skin.
.
"S-stop! P-lease." I gasped.
.
Natsu laughed and got up off of me, clutching onto his stomach. I looked at him confused.
.
"We didn't do anything last night. I just came in your room because Happy hogged the bed. I wouldn't take advantage of your body, even though it's tempting." Natsu smirked at me.
.
I stared at him in shock and rage. I got up from my bed headed towards the door, I accidentally stepped on the hot towels Levy left for me. I hopped on the burned foot and stepped out the room.
.
"Good day!" I slammed my door.
.
_Mizu-Chan_ I swear if you put a let it go comment~ Jasper
.
I walked out the room infuriated, I saw that the guest room Natsu and Happy we're going to stay in was opened. I walked inside and found a blonde haired girl and Happy talking on the bed.
.
"So your the queens pet?"
.
"No no, N/N is my friend, she helped Natsu and I get a place to stay!" The cat exclaimed.
.
"Whose Natsu?" The blonde asked.
.
"He's my friend! He's here two but I think he is in Y/n's room. I think he LIKKKKKKEESSSS her!" Happy got all cooey.
.
"UM EXCUSE ME!" I barged into the room and picked up Happy covering his mouth. I looked at the blonde and gasped.
.
"It's you!"
.
"Hey Queen Y/n! Sorry some red haired girl let me in, I was just interviewing your pet? Or Natsu's friend?" I sweat-dropped.
.
"No, no. This cat and the boy Natsu needed food and stuff so I let them in and gave them a place to stay." I smiled at Lucy, she looked down and wrote all the information down on a notepad.
.
"Could I meet Natsu?" She asked.
.
I rubbed the back of my head, I was about to answer until I was interrupted by the door slamming open. I looked up and saw Natsu in nothing but a towel, his hair all wet, and a toothbrush in his mouth.
.
"EHHHHHH! NATSU PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled out. I ran up to him and shielded him from Lucy. I blushed in a deep shade of red.
.
"Ah, hahaha. Um hello Natsu?" Lucy stood up and walked over to were Natsu and I were. She held out her hand to him.
.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Lucy Heartfullia a reporter! I'm doing an exclusive interview on the queen and I wanted to ask you a couple questions. Is that okay?"
.
Natsu down glanced at me and smirked. "Sure why not!" He took his toothbrush out of his mouth and handed it to me, walking over to the bed.
.
Lucy nudged me and I sweat-dropped, we made our way to the bed and sat down.