Piper

Piper was on her way to her 117th show as Eponine.

Before she could get into the theatre a girl with huge red hair stopped her.

"I'm not a kidnapper but you need to come with me," the woman said.

"No way, get outta my face," Piper said.

"I can't do that," the woman responded.

"Listen crazy, I've got a pepper spray and 911 is only three digits, I can have them here in 1 minute," Piper pushed the girl away.

"Have you had the dreams?" The woman blurted.

Piper reached into her bag.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Piper demanded.

"I guess you haven't," the girl groaned.

Piper was so confused. What dreams? Yeah Piper had dreams, so what? Doesn't everyone?

"Is this some sort of social experiment?" Piper asked, "Am I on 'What Would You Do?' right now?"

"No, but I'm a psychic I know things," she pleaded.

Piper shoved herself past the woman, "Goodbye."

She went inside and slammed the door behind her. Back to work.

"PIPER!" she heard her best friend Leo call.

"What?" She ran up to him.

"You have to go out for this," he showed her a flier, "you have to audition for Ariel!"

"Oh my God, this isn't real," Piper was in shock, she had wanted to be ariel since she was in second grade.

"Yep, it is real as can be," Leo said, "and hey maybe I could audition too..." his voice trailed off.

"Okay.. who would you try out for?" Piper knew Leo could sing, she hoped he'd say Sebastian because Leo's Jamacian accent was spot on.

"I don't know, maybe Scuttle?" Leo said.

"Nope, you're trying out for Sebastian," Piper said.

"But I could never that's too big for me!" He said.

"Nope It's perfect, and you will get it," Piper said.

"You sure?" Leo said.

Piper knew that with the right training he'd be even more perfect for the role than he already is.

"Yes."