Annabeth

I was reading some old comments and I saw one from a while ago when i posted like 1000000 Chapters a day and someone commented "you update so fast it's ridiculous" and i actually peed myself it was so funny lol you thought ANYWAYS storytiiiiimeee.

The dream Annabeth had nearly killed her.

She was standing in a circle with other people, the group was in a cavern-like place. The rock floor led off to a cliff on every side, no exit. The sky didn't seem to exist.

Everyone around her looked dazed and confused.

Across from her was a familiar and handsom man. His light hair looked almost like gold. He was obviously a lawyer or a business man judging by his briefcase. His crystal blue eyes looked shocked when he saw the girl next to him:

He was staring at the girl she saw on the billboard. Piper, Annabeth thought the billboard said her name was. That sounds familiar. The girl was beautiful. Her eyes shifted colors like an opal. She had a long brown braid running down her side. Her and the blonde man couldn't take their eyes off eachother, not because they were checking eachother out. It was almost like they hadn't seen eachother in years.

The the mans right was a shorter man with calloused hands, woodsavings in his hair, and an oil stained apron. He was obviously carpenter or mechanic. He was looking around at everyone and looked on the verge if tears. He started crying when he met the eyes of an auburn haired girl who Annabeth saw when she played Christine in Phantom of the Opera.

They both looked like memoried to Annabeth. She knew them. But from where?

An African-American artist girl who was two feet shorter than Football player Frank Zhang, the man she was hugging to death.

A red headed woman who was screaming violent words to the sky, specifically someone named Hecate.

The Greek goddess of the Mist. How do I know that? Annabeth thought.

Slowly she started remembering the names of these people

Leo?
Jason maybe?

The she saw a female lawyer with dark hair and war in her eyes.

She saw her online date Octavian.

A woman in an army uniform. She looked so recognizable, the black hair, the freckles, the blonde man she was standing with. They had the presence of a family to Annabeth.

There were few others. A blonde girl, an mixed race couple, a ripped woman, etc...

Then she saw him.

Straight across from her, a face she knew. He was hugging a shorter man with... horns? He wore a save the earth shirt, but it was the other guy she cared about. He let go of Grover

Grover? How did I know that too?

And stared at her.

The intense green eyes, the messy black hair, the sarcastic grin. The way he looked at her, that feeling. She knew it.

Suddenly everything came back to her. Running away
Grover
Thalia dying
the stolen bolt
the golden fleece
holding the sky
the maze
the war
Luke sacrificing himself
Jason
Piper
Leo
The Argo
Frank
Hazel
the mark
Tartarus
All her adventures

everything

Everything

EVERYTHING.

Her everything,

Her Percy.

"Percy?" She said on the verge of tears.

"Ya know Wise Girl, for someone as smart as you it sure did take you a while to recognize me," He smirked.

"PERCY!" She bloted across the curcle towards him. They met in the center. He spun her around in a magical kiss.

Even better than the one underwater.

Suddenly Annabeth and Percy were pulled from eachother and thrown towards the cliffs behind them.

She screamed for Percy over and over as she was now dangling over the cliff.

"No not this again, not this again!" She sobbed. She couldn't go to Tartarus again, not without Percy.

"ANNABETH!" she heard Percy scream from the other side.

She heard Piper calling for Jason, Leo for Calypso, Frank fot Hazel, Rachel for Reyna, Thalia for Luke.

She yelled for Percy one last time,

And then she fell.

As she fell she woke up.

She jolted up in her bed sobbing. She composed herself and knew what she had to do.

It was time to return to Olympus.

She got ready and hailed a cab.

"Where to miss?" The driver said.

"The Empire State Building."