17

Dean's pov

I kicked down the blankets until they rested around my hips.

I lit up a joint and brought it to my lips, taking a long drag.

Alexis rolled herself off of the bed and walked across her room naked.

She grabbed my shirt off of the table on the other side of the room and slipped it over her head. "I'm going to shower." She walked back over to me and pressed her lips to mine.

I watched her walk out of the room, a smile on my face.

I held the joint between my lips and grabbed my phone off of the side table, reading the texts that were listed on the lock screen.

Text-
Persephone: hey dean, you wanna hang out but this weekend so we can do that french project?

Text-
Ariel: I want you home by 5 o'clock tonight. You have homework to do.

I texted back Persephone saying sure, and I answered Ariel with an okay.

"What the fuck?!"

I dropped my phone to the side and sat up, holding the blanket tightly to my stomach.

Cook was standing at the door, just staring at me.

"Hey Cook." I smiled awkwardly, reaching up with one hand to scratch my head.

"You sleeping with my sister?" He stepped into the room.

"No?" I cringed when the word came out as a question.

He kept walking until he reached the edge of the bed.

I gripped the blanket tightly, watching Cook's every move.

"Is it because she got to you first?" Cook rested one of his knees in the bed.

"W-what I didn't get an answer, I got Cook's lips pushing against mine.

He was actually a good kisser, the best kiss I've had so far, which isn't saying much, I've only kissed 2 people.

I kissed him back, holding his chin with my left hand.

His hand held the back of my head, his fingers curling into my hair.

I laid back down, dragging Cook down with me.

He pressed kisses down my neck while I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it down his arms.

He sat up for a second to throw his shirt out of the room.

I stopped him before he could push his lips back against mine. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you want to stop?" He asked, lowering his body against mine.

"You're Alex's brother." I groaned.

"She'll be fine with it." He kissed my collarbone. "We can go into my room if you want."

I swallowed, leaning my head back. "Okay."