06

HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE!!! WOW IT'S BEEN FUCKING FOREVER, HOLY SHIT IM SORRY!!! I HAVE NO EXCUSES BUT ENJOY THE CHAPTER

Dean's pov

"Sister, this is my friend Persephone, friend this is my sister Ariel." I introduced the two girls to each other, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge. "Want one?" I asked Persephone who nodded and walked over to take the bottle from me.

"Look at you already making friends." Ariel stood behind me and put her weight on me while she got a root beer from the bottom shelf.

"Gross." I wrinkled my nose at her choice of drink and pushed back, making her get off me.

"Says the boy who hasn't showered in a week." Ariel stuck her tongue out at me.

"I showered yesterday." I pushed Ariel's shoulder so she lost balance.

I saw her shake her head while looking over my head, so I turned around to look at Persephone.

"I showered yesterday." I stated again.

A smile was tugging at her lips and she leaned over to smell me. "You smell fine to me." She straightened back up, trying to make a straight face.

Ariel was the first to laugh, then Persephone and I burst into laughter as well.

"Come on, I'll show you my room." I started walking towards the stairs, looking behind me to see if Persephone was following me.
"Door stays open." Ariel called after us. "Nice to meet you Dean's friend!"

"Nice to meet you too Dean's sister!" Persephone called back.

I shook my head, a smile on my face as we climbed up the stairs. "So this is my room." I pushed the open easily since it wasn't latched properly.

"Wow."

I showed her around my room, and we just sat on my bed and got to know each other a little more by playing 20 questions.

It had been 3 weeks or something since I've met Persephone, and we've hung out mostly at the park since then, or her house when it was really hot one day. Today we couldn't go over to her place since her brother was home and he doesn't like Persephone hanging out with boys, so I decided to bring her over here and finally show her the giant ass house Ariel got from our mother.

"Okay my turn." Persephone was on her back at the end of the bed with her feet facing me. "Where did you get this giant house."

"My mom was a band and they all lived here, Ariel inherited it from her." I answered the question. I still hadn't told her about all the stuff that has happened to Ariel and I, like with mom dying, dad going to jail, or getting put into foster care. I just wasn't ready for her to know that and she knows it, Persephone doesn't push. "You got a crush?"

Persephone raised her head to look at me, a resting bitch face on while I wiggled my eyebrows, trying to get her to laugh.

"Maybe." She put her head back down, crossing her arms and legs at the same time.

I stayed quiet, hoping that she'd elaborate but I didn't get nothing but the maybe and a smirk.

"Come on tell me." I whined, sitting cross legged and leaning against the head board.

"I answered your question, now you have to answer one of mine." She asked her question, which was who was my favourite band.

"Who's your crush." I asked immediately.

Persephone sat up on her elbows to look at me, and sighed.

"You don't know her."

"So, tell me her name."

"You're not grossed out that I have a crush on a girl." She turned very self conscious.

"Nope." I shook my head. "What's her name?" I asked again.

"Chelsea." A smile tugged at her lips when she said the name. "You'll meet her when we start school." She didn't lay back down, instead she pushed herself up so she was sitting up straight. "Who was the guy you were going to meet at the park the day we met?"

I sighed, looking down at my hands.

I knew this question was going to be asked again, it was asked once before, but I just changed the subject instead of answering.

"This guy I met when I first got here, his name is James, he told me to call him Cook." I looked up at Persephone's gasp, and saw her wide eyed and shaking her head.

"You do not want to get involved with Cook." She stated, her voice dropping to a whisper. "He's a drug dealer."

My eyes widened, and my jaw dropped. "Really." My voice was now a whisper too, since I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You're sure."

Persephone nodded. "He's really dangerous too." She leaned in closer. "My oldest brother was friends with him once, and they got really close. He's seen Cook do terrible things to people."

I looked over to my phone seeing another text from Cook, telling me to text him back.

"Don't get involved with him Dean." She told me, straightening her back again. "It won't end good."

I nodded, reaching over to my phone, deleting all the messages I had from Cook, the number and blocked it from getting to me again.

"Are you okay with grilled cheese for lunch?" Ariel stood at the open door, looking at us both for an answer.

"That sounds delicious." Persephone smiled at my sister.

Ariel smiled back and left the room, clopping down the stairs like an elephant.

"You're so loud." I yelled at her, chuckling when I heard the swear words she screamed back. "You're actually not wrong though, she makes amazing fucking grilled cheese."

A smile appeared back on Persephone's face, lightening the mood back up.