16

Okay this is a little awkward cause I didn't know how to write it but at least it hasn't been 5 years since I last updated
Dean's pov

"Alexis" I gripped her hips firmly, stopping her from rocking and turned my head away from her lips.

"What?" She pulled back, pouting a little bit. "Am I not pretty enough for you?"

"It's not that..." I let of her hips and ran my fingers through my hair. "It's just that i-" I stopped myself cringing at the look I saw forming on Alexis's face.

"Dean." Her small hand traced my jaw and down my neck. "Are you a virgin?"

I chuckled nervously, avoiding her eyes. "Maybe."

"Well that's okay." Alexis leaned in, pressing open mouthed kisses down my neck. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked, slowly rocking her hips against mine. "We could just watch TV and forget this happened."

I shook my head no, unable to form words from the little amount of pleasure I was getting.

"One minute." Alexis jumped off of me and ran to the door, shutting it with a bang and locking it. "So my brother can't barge in."

She climbed back on top of me, pushing our lips together again.

The beginning was a little awkward and clumsy since I didn't know what I was doing but but once I figured it out, the room was full of heavy breathing and moaning
*****
Sweat made my hair stick to my forehead and neck, and I was still trying to get my breathing back to normal.

"So..." Alexis rolled over and drapped her arm over my torso. "How was that?"

"Wow." I stated, staring up at the ceiling.

"So good?"

I looked down at her, smiling. "Yeah it was good."

"And it's just gonna get better." Alexis leaned up, pressing a light kiss on my jaw.

"With a little more practice, I'll be the best you'll ever have." I moved so I could hover over her.

"Then let's practice."