02

Dean's pov

I walked through the house, my bare feet freezing against the cold floors.

I traced my hands over the walls, reading over some of the writing that was written in different spots.

Beck is the best person in this house.

No he isn't, Tony is

Tony is lying, Dryden is actually the best

Ignore what is said before, Devin is actually the best person in the house

Everyone else is full of shit, we all know Snow is the best

I dropped my hand from the scribbles on the wall and walked into the living room, sitting one of the huge couches.

"Deeeean." Ariel stopped in the entrance, laughing when she saw me buried into the cushions of the couch. "What are you doing?"

"Sinking." I replied, smiling slightly back at her.

"You're an idiot." She stated.

"I know."

"I'm going out to buy some food, do you want to come?"

"If you can get me out of the couch."

Ariel walked over to me, grabbing both my hands and pulling as hard as she could.

I went flying, landing on the other couch.

Laughter came out of my mouth as I fell off of that couch and onto the floor.

"Well it worked." Ariel held her stomach, using one hand to wipe the tears that were leaking from her eyes.

My laughter slowed till I was just breathing loudly.

"Come on loser."

I got up off the floor, grabbing my jacket off of the stairs railing and following my sister out into the rain.

The rental car sat in the driveway, we only have it for a week before the company wants it back, so Ariel wants to do everything before it has to go back.

I stared out the window, enjoying the silence.

**Time skip cause writers block**

"Are we done yet?" I whined as Ariel pulled another thing off the shelf and put it into the cart.

"No." She stated simply, reaching up to grab another item.

"Are we done now?" I asked 10 seconds later as we turned into a different isle.

"No."

This routine went on many more times, I got more annoying and Ariel got more annoyed with me.

"Dean, I will smack you." Ariel stopped to glare at me.

My mouth was open, ready to ask the same question again but no words came out. My mouth shut and stayed shut, I did not want to get slapped by my sister, because I know that her slaps hurt.

"Okay, we're done." Ariel finally sighed, looking at the cart she was pushing.

I peeked into the cart, seeing it filled to the top with all sorts of different food and snacks.

"So we can go?" I asked hopefully.

"After I pay for all this stuff."

I groaned, shuffling my feet as I followed Ariel to the check out lanes.

My eyes wandered past faces until they landed on a couple people outside the store.

There were 3 of them, they stood under a roof thing to avoid the rain.

2 of them ran away from the last guy, something clenched in their fists, and the remaining guy turned towards the window, counting the money in his hands.

The guy looked up and somehow our eyes met.

I was looking right into Cook's brown eyes, and he was looking right back at me, a smirk on his lips.