(Requested by LakenGilyard)

Request by LakenGilyard

Laken's Pov

Today has been the best day of  my life. For that reason is well because, today I met someone really special. His name is Hunter, Hunter Rowland and he was so sweet and kind. I'm so happy because I got his number. It all started when my mom said we were going to go visit my uncle and aunt at Arizona. As my parents were driving a little young boy that looked around the age of 10 appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the street, my parents stopped the car and my mom got off the car to ask the little boy if he knew where he was going, he then pointed straight ahead and my mom asked him if he needed a ride. He then got in the car and as my parents were driving to take him home I asked him a question.

Laken: Excuse me, but if you dont mind me asking, what's your name? And why where you alone?

Little boy: My name is Ashton, Ashton Rowland and I just got out of my friends house so I was about to walk home, but thanks for the ride

Laken: oh and you have a nice name

Ashton: thanks, whats your name?

Laken: my name is Laken

As we got closer to his house...

Mom: Is this your house Ashton?

Ashton: Yes, thank you

Mom: your welcome

As Ashton was getting off my mom told me to walk him to his door when I took him to his front door a tall boy came out of Ashton's house. Ashton told him what happened and Ashton and the tall boy couldn't stop staring at me.

Ashton: Why are you starting at my girl like that?! Are you even listening to me?

I then started laughing.

Hunter: Ashton shut up

Ashton: Hey Laken can you come over to out house sometime?

Laken: yea, sure if that's okay with your parents

Hunter: It is okay, Ashton go get a paper and a pen

Ashton: Okay

Hunter: Thanks

Seconds later Ashton came back with a paper and a pen. Hunter then wrote down something and handed it to me.

Hunter: Here's my number, text me, or call me later when you're not busy

Laken: Okay, thanks, well I have to go, bye

Ashton & Hunter: Bye Laken

I then waved to them goodbye and left back inside the car.