(Request by staecee101)

Requested by staecee101

Staecee's P.O.V

I woke up and got dressed. I then received a call from an unknown number. I answered and it was the hospital they called to tell me that my father is in the hospital. As soon as I heard those words come out of the doctors mouth my heart literally dropped and I felt a lump in my throat. I hung up got into my car and drove to the hospital. My mom left my dad and I when I was younger and my dad has always been there for me. As soon as I got there I entered the room that my father was in and grabbed a chair and sat right next to him. I hugged him and told him something.

"Everything will be okay dad," I said in between sobs.

My dad then slowly nodded his head and after a few hours the doctors asked me to leave the room. I then left the room and waited in the waiting room. I then tweeted something on Twitter.

'Today isn't a very good day for me, and if you're ever struggling through something well just to let you know that you can get through it as long as you're brave and strong through your situations
-Staecee'

After a minute I started receiving so much hate.

'haha you deserved what happened'

'your sufferimg 😂'

'Haha Hunter's not even there to help you get through your problems so that means he doesn't even like you'

I started tearing up because of all this I was going through alone. I stopped crying and wiped my tears away. After a few minutes the doctors asked me to leave the hospital and come back tomorrow. Right when I just got home I received message from Hunter that said...

'Hey bby I know you've had a rough day, but come sleep at my house for tonight'

I then responded with an okay and left to his house. As soon as I got there, Hunter had some warm blankets, ice cream, pop corn, comfy pillows, and a selection of disney movies on the table.

"Just relax everything will be okay Staecee," Hunter said as our hands interlocked and we got covered in the blankets. We then spent the day watching Disney movies and before I knew it I drifted to sleep in his arms.