(Request by Kaybear137}

Requested by Kaybear137

Kayla's P.O.V

I'm so nervous for the school play tomorrow. I've studied all day just trying to memorize my lines and I think I'm ready. I then got my phone and texted Hunter.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Our Conversation
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Kayla: Babe

Hunter: What's up Kayla

Kayla: Can you come over?

Hunter: Sure

Kayla: k thanks

Hunter: Anything for you baby girl. K be there in 10

Kayla: k

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*10 minutes later

Hunter then came over.

"Hunter can you help me memorize my lines?" I asked.

"Sure princess," Hunter said as he embraced me to hug.

"I feel like I know the lines already but I need to practice more," I said.

"Okay don't worry baby girl you'll do good," Hunter said.

Hunter helped me practice and an hour later I knew this time I was actually ready.

Hunter's P.O.V

Awe she looked so cute when she would practice and everytime she forgot a line I would help her. She finally practiced without getting any lines mixed up or wrong. She did it perfect. I knew she was ready. It then got really late.

"Thanks for helping me Hunter," Kayla said as she planted a soft I kiss on my lips.

"Your welcome babe," I said.

"Are you going to go see me at the school play tomorrow?" Kayla asked me.

"I don't think I will. Sorry. I have things to do babe," I said as I looked down.

"Well it's okay," Kayla said as her smile slightly became a frown.

*Next day

Kayla's P.O.V

I really wish that Hunter could go, but he has things to do. I then got dressed and headed to school. When I got there everyone was getting in to places so I hurried and got to my place. The play then began and my parents couldn't go. Neither could Hunter so I had no one to watch me. As my turn was getting near. I was really nervous because of the audience. It was finally my turn and as soon as I looked at the audience I spotted Hunter and his little brothers. They all clapped when I came up. I smiled at them.

*10 minutes later

The play ended and I caught up with Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton.

"Kayla, this is from my brother Hunter to you," Ashton said as he handed me a huge stuffed bear.

"Kayla this is from Hunter," Brandon said as he handed me a box of chocolates.

"Congratulations for getting in the play. You did a great job babe," Hunter said as he handed me balloons and a bouquet of roses.

"Awe thanks Hunter. I love you so much I said as I passionately kissed him.

"Ewww Hunter and Kayla are kissing," Ashton said in disgust.

"Ashton lets wait for them outside," Brandon said as he walked out.

"Okay," Ashton said as he followed Brandon.

"I love you Kayla," Hunter said.

"I love you to," I said.