(Request by Jaaaaidyn)

Request by Jaaaaidyn

Jaidyn's P.O.V

I feel so excited to finally see Hunter now because I haven't seen him for about two weeks. Well its a surprise. He doesn't know I'm going to go see him before he leaves on tour. I quickly ran upstairs and asked my mom if she can take me to the airport. Of coarse she said yes, we then got in the car. As my mom was driving I decided to text Hunter.
•••

Jaidyn= J
Hunter= H

•••
Our Convo
•••

J: Hunter!🙈

H: What cutie!?😱

J: I MISS YOU!😊❤

H: Awh, I miss you to. I have to go now bye bbg😉✌🏼

J: Bye😘
•••

**30 minutes later

My mom and I got to the airport. When we got there my mom got caught up talking to one of her friends she hasn't seen for a while. I couldn't stay with her, I had to go see Hunter. I got to the flight he was suppose to be at. When I got there I saw him talking to a girl. After they got done talking she kissed him on the cheek. I didn't realize that he saw me there until I felt a tear slowly roll down my cheek. My heart literally dropped. He turned to see me and ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I felt safe under his arms, but I can't believe he let that girl kiss him.

Jaidyn- Hunter! Who was she?

Hunter- Oh, she's my cousin, she came right before I was about to leave my flight.

As soon as I heard that I got relieved that Hunter wasn't cheating on me.

Hunter- Hello? Jaidyn, baby why are you crying? You know I don't like it when you feel this way, it makes me feel sad. What's wrong?

Jaidyn- You really wanna know?

Hunter- Of coarse!

Jaidyn- Well, I thought you were cheating on me with that girl, but I'm glad she's just you're cousin.

Hunter- Jaidyn, do you really think I'd cheat on you? You're my one and only.

Jaidyn- Really?

Hunter- Of coarse! Anyways I have to go now., but I promise that as soon as I get back we'll spend as much as time as you want together, okay?

Still Jaidyn's Pov

I then nodded my head. We then said our goodbyes and gave each other our last hugs. After that I went to go look for my mom. We then left home. As I got home I checked my phone and I had 60 notifications. They were all messages from Hunter. I read every single one. Just reading them made my heart melt. I'm so lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend like Hunter.😊
•••
Does anyone want a request?( ˘ ³˘)❤