(Requested by -PrincessRiles)

Requested by -PrincessRiles

Lilian's P.O.V

"Lauren, are we going to the mall?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go," Lauren said as she got her purse.

We then got to the mall.

Btw I was wearing this outfit ⬇

As soon as we got there we noticed two handsome guys

As soon as we got there we noticed two handsome guys. They weren't just any handsome guys they were Hunter Rowland and Blake Gray. Omg I can't believe my eyes.

Hunter's P.O.V

Okay so Blake and I were bored and we decided to go to the mall. Once we got there I noticed Blake was staring at a girl.

"Ooh Blake do you like her?" I asked.

"Maybe," Blake said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Okay I'll be back," I said as I walked up to the two girls.

"Wait no don't!" Blake said as he tried to pull me from going.

Lauren's P.O.V

Blake was staring at me and he winked to. Omg I'm fangirling right now. Hunter and Blake walked up to Lilian and I.

"Hey my name's Hunter and this is Blake," Hunter said.

"Duh we know that already but, hey I'm Lilian and this is my friend Lauren" Lilian said.

"Well Lauren. You're really cute," Blake said as he started blushing.

Omg I couldn't control myself and I started blushing as well. I freaked out so I kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh, um I'm so sorry," I said as I looked down.

"No, it's okay," Blake said as he gently planted a kiss on my lips.

"Can I have your number?" Blake asked.

"Yeah," I simply said.

Lilian's P.O.V

While Blake and Lauren were talking Hunter and I decided to walk around the mall. As we were walking, Hunter's supporters walked up to us. As he started to get surrounded by girls I took a few steps back to get out of the crowd. I then got out of the crowd and a supporter walked up to me.

"Stay away from him, okay!" She said as she pushed me.

The fall hurt and I didn't see it coming. Hunter then turned and got out of the crowd and gently picked me up bridal style. His supporters were following him, but then we got out of the mall and so did Blake and Lauren. We got in the car and he drove us to his house. He carried me inside. Blake, Lauren, and I walked upstairs to Hunter's room. When we opened the door to his room Ashton came out of nowhere.

"Ssshhh, don't tell Hunter I was here," Ashton said as he went dashing out of the room.

Blake started flirting or talking to Lauren I honestly don't know what it looked like but yeah. I sat down on a chair and then Hunter walked in.

"Here I got you an ice pack," Hunter said as he placed an ice pack on my leg.

Our eyes then met.

"Hunter thanks," I said.

"Thanks for what cutie?" Hunter asked.

"For helping me," I said.

"Awe it's okay I mean I would do anything for you," He said as he embraced me to a hug.

"Ooh sounds like Hunter's got a girlfriend," Blake said aloud.

"Shut up Blake," Hunter said.

"Um Lilian do you believe in love at first sight? because when I barely saw you today I knew you would have a great personality and I just want to say that if you'd like to be mine?" Hunter asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Of course Hunter," I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks cutie," Hunter said.