(Request by Chloelovesbands)

Requested by Chloelovesbands

Chloe's P.O.V

Hunter and I are at my house right now and well tomorrow Hunter's leaving to Magcon and to be honest I am going to miss him so much. We won't be able to see each other for 1 week.

*a few hours later

So Hunter has already left to his house and I received a text from Cameron.
______________
Our Convo
______________

Cameron: Hey Chloe

Chloe: Hey Cameron

Cameron: Hey, so wanna come with us tomorrow?

Chloe: Omg Cameron, fr?

Cameron: Yeah, it's bc everytime Hunter's without you he won't stop worrying about u so we need you to make him happy.

Chloe: okay sure, but don't tell Hunter, imma surprise him over there.

Cameron: Oh okay

Chloe: k bye

Cameron: bye
__________________
End of convo

I then packed everything I was going to need and went to sleep.

*next day

I woke up got my stuff and left to the airport.

*a few hours later

I then got out of the airport and I found Cameron. I walked up to him and he greeted me with the most biggest hug and smile. We then got to the hotels and I could already hear the boys screaming and laughing.

"So this is the room your staying in,okay," Cameron saud with a smile.

"Okay and thanks, but do you know where's Hunter right now?" I asked.

"Yeah he's over here look come on I'll show you," Cameron said as he gently grabbed my hand and leaded me to the room.

He then opened the door and I noticed Hunter and the boys having a pillow fight. Hunter then turned around and his eyes widened. I ran up to him and he carried me bridal style. I then planted a slow passionate kiss on his lips. I then pulled away and Hunter bit his bottom lip.

"I'm so glad you came," Hunter said as he kissed me one more time.