(Requested by Student206950)

Request by Student206950

Rachel's P.O.V

Hunter and I are about to go eat somewhere. I then received a text from Hunter.
_____________________
Our Conversation
_____________________

Hunter: R u almost ready?

Rachel: Yeah. R u almost here?

Hunter: Yeah.

Rachel: Okay I'll wait for u outside.

Hunter: k babe
_______________________
End of conversation
_______________________

I went outside and Hunter had barely arrived.

"Hey beautiful," Hunter said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey Hunter," I said as I pulled away from the hug and our hands interlocked.

Our eyes then met and Hunter then planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

"We should probably go now," I said as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Yeah," Hunter said.

*15 minutes later

We then arrived at a really nice restaurant. Hunter had already had our reservations so as soon as we got there we went to our table he had reserved for us. The waiter had then arrived and I noticed he kept staring at me. Hunter and I then ordered our food then the waiter left.

"Hey why was the waiter staring at you? Do you know him?" Hunter asked.

"I don't know why the waiter was staring at me, and I don't even know him okay Hunter so please calm down," I said.

"I am calm okay!" Hunter said with a bit of anger.

"Hunter please stop acting like this," I said as I tried to calm him him down.

"I'm sorry baby. It's just that I don't like the way he looks at you," Hunter said as he sounded a bit more calm.

"Well as long as nothing is going on between me and the waiter then you have nothing to worry about okay Hunter," I said.

"Okay I'll be back," Hunter said as he got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Imma go get something from the car," Hunter said as he left.

The waiter then arrived and put our orders on the table. I tried not to make any eye contact with him so I just looked down.

"Hey baby you look cute today can you give me a kiss princess," The waiter said.

I didn't listen to him, I just ignored him.

"Baby I want you so bad," the waiter said as he sat on Hunter's seat.

"Get the f*ck off of my babes seat," I said with a bit of anger.

"Only if you kiss me," The waiter said.

"Look my boyfriends right there and if he knows you're forcing me to kiss you he'll hurt you," I said that because I thought he would go away like that and he did.

*5 minutes later

"Hey babe I'm back," Someone said.

While I was using my phone the only thing in my head was the annoying waiter so I thought it was him who said that.

"Go away," I said with a bit of anger.

"Is something wrong babe?" Hunter asked.

"Oh I'm so sorry Hunter, I thought it was the waiter," I said as I put my phone away.

"What did he do to you?" Hunter asked.

Hunter said as our eyes met. I then looked down.

"Rachel tell me what he did to you!" Hunter said with a bit of anger.

"Okay he, he was telling me to kiss him," I said as I looked back down.

"And what did you say!" Hunter said as his voice got a little louder.

"I ignored him," I said.

Without a word Hunter left somewhere.

*10 minutes later

Hunter then came back.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well he just lost his job and he won't be bothering you anymore baby," Hunter said.

"Well at least he won't bothering me anymore. Thanks Hunter," I said as I embraced him to a hug.

*20 minutes later

Hunter then dropped me off at my house. Hunter walked with me up to the door. At first it was really quiet and awkward, but then he said something.

"Don't ever be afraid of telling me something okay," Hunter said.

I then nodded my head and looked down.

Hunter then gently lifted my chin up.

"You can trust me with anything," Hunter said.

"Hunter I'm so glad I have such a wonderful boyfriend," I said.

"Awe. I love you so much Rachel," Hunter said in a soft voice as our lips crashed but moved in a perfect sync.

"I love you to Hunter," I said as I pulled away.

We then said our goodbyes and Hunter then left to his house and I left to mine. Today was a great day because I spent time with the love of my life.
_____________________________
Omg 24.3k reads! I honestly never thought this book would get so many reads, but thank you cuties so much. If you want a request comment that you want one or send me a message saying you want one.😘🙈