(Request by Myriam_Rowland)

Requested by Myriam_Rowland

Hunter's P.O.V

I am very lucky to have a beautiful girl named Myriam. It all started when she went to the Rowland tour. Yes I met other girls, but Myriam, something was special about her. I felt this little sparkle when our eyes met so we started going out. Eventually, we got to know each other more. I wanted to tell her how I felt for her, but I didn't know when was the right time. I thought about going live and telling her from there. So we went live and I told her how I felt for her. I guess she had the strong feelings that I had for her as well because as soon as I told her she grabbed my face and pushed her lips against mine. 7k viewers were watching. Wow. After she pulled away, I bit my lip because I wanted to taste her lips once more. People were commenting.

'Ewww stop Hunter, she's ugly asf!'

'Omg! Hunter + Myriam = #Hunriam"

'#Hunriam is real!💕'

'I ship'

'I'm gonna go drink bleach😷'

Myriam's P.O.V

People are hating I read the comments and they hurt my feelings. A tear slowly escaped my eyes and I guess Hunter noticed because he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

Hunter: If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all, okay

After Hunter had said that, the amount of hate comments had gotten lesser. I then smiled and Hunter whispered something into my ear.

Hunter: Don't listen to the hate comments babe, they're just jealous and they wish they were you, okay

I then nodded my head. Hunter then ended the broadcast.

Hunter: So, we didn't finish our kiss

Me: We didn't ?

Hunter: noooo, my lips are lonely, come hereee Myriam

Myriam: Okayyy

Ashton then entered the room.

Ashton: Hey Myriam, Hey Hunter, can you guys come downstairs and watch a scary movie with me? I'm kind of scared to watch it alone.

Myriam: Sure Ashton, let's go Hunter

Hunter: Okay, but you owe me that kiss though

Ashton: what kiss? Are you two dating?

Hunter & Myriam: Yea

Ashton: Yay

We then went downstairs to go watch a movie with baby Ashton.☺